Did Goldie Get A Proper Send-off?

Goldberg is smoking with the Diaz brothers tonight. No more USADA for announcers!

" I would like to say my goodbye and thank you for my support. The UFC and I have decided to part ways. I wish the UFC nothing but the best and thank them for allowing me to do something I truly do love. It's been a honor and good night everybody.

"The UFC and I have decided to part ways."

I am sure Goldie would love to keep his job and if anything, then it was UFC that DECIDED to part ways, not Goldie. New owners are purging UFC ranks inside out.

So!!!!! Bye! Hope that door had spikes on it when it flipped back forth!

<3>

Dumbshit!

Crazy to see so many people relish in the misfortune of another. No wait this is the internet, par for the course. I wish the man the best.

Crazy to see so many people relish in the misfortune of another. No wait this is the internet, par for the course. I wish the man the best.
I know, weird thing is I was never a Goldie fan but this feels like the end of an era for me. The UFC had such a great and unique product under Zuffa in the early and mid 2000's. Now it's like the UFC doesn't get what made them popular. Signing vanilla commentators like the alleged talks with bringing on Mario Lopez and canning people with entertaining commentary. Putting everyone in uniforms. WTF UFC :( I realize these are two different leaderships making those specific calls, but it's like it only gets worse when frankly I saw no need for any change.

Back