Did Fedor have the right idea, when it comes to talk? Or does Jon Jones?

He wasnt too happy about Cro Cop that time :icon_lol:

yeah man, that ain't shit talk promotion, that's watching a dude KO your brother. haha...I totally believe he could talk cold and mean, I just don't think he could manufacture it for pre-fight. But thanks for posting that! Hahaa...hadn't seen it. MAN he looked pissed.

Fedor had the right idea. Eventually, everyone gets beat. And when they do, they look like a real asshole if they made a career out of talking a lot of shit.

every idea fedor has ever had was right.

besides jumping into werdum's guard.

Different personalities that's all. The thing is people judge you if you are more outspoken rather than keep to yourself. Either way usually the same outcome in battle a victory. I think JBJ knows how to play mind games while still being effective yet he comes off a bit overbearing he backs it up so you can't fault him at times. Fedor was just a juggernaut and had a small smirk or smile but never too much with him.

Different strokes for different folks. Jones can come across as arrogant, cocky, confident, chill. . . He's still 26, in a vast league of lhw in their 30s. Fedor is very stoic, listens to orthodox music (I can't even try to) and is religious (so is jones though). Mma will always have the humble (cotoure), the outspoken (sonnen), the retarded (nick Diaz), and the crazy (mayhem) it's like this with everything involving populations.

The only reason why his stoicism worked was because he was the best in the game at the time he was fighting.

All a person can do is be there self.... If people dont like it.... what ever.

Fedor is a better person and obviously a far better fighter.

I've got nothing but love and respect for Fedor, but we both know this isn't true. We also can't be sure that Fedor's a better person than Jones. Probably so, because Jones is still young and trying to decide who he wants to be. But I'd love to hear your evidence on this conclusion.

Sorry, I forgot the question. I'm trying to wrap my mind around Jones thinking he should fight a Klitschko!

I'd pay to watch the beating, though. Boxing's way more brutal, too. If he has the guts he could stand back up after several knockdowns that would signal the end of an MMA affair.

Fedor's stoicism played in perfectly with his game.

You had this guy who at all time looked friendly and non-intimidating, then suddenly he'd erupt in the ring and fucking destroy whoever stood opposite of him. Then go back to being friendly.

It played into his mystery of being a Russian destroyer.

The UFC/Americans need trash talk.

yeah, thats why Fedor was the UFC heavy weight champ... oh wait :wink:

Are you new to MMA? It didn't matter who it was until JDS and Cain came around. Actually every other orgs HW champ was considered equal or better, and we are talking about something very recent.

Are you new to MMA? It didn't matter who it was until JDS and Cain came around. Actually every other orgs HW champ was considered equal or better, and we are talking about something very recent.

true, in that era pride's hw division was better than when silvia and arlovski ruled the ufc hw division. Fedor is of an older era and he beat the best of those including arlovski and silvia. Most people lose at some point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back