Did Eric Silva tap?

SO, You're suggesting that GSP is a coward for tapping to strikes by Matt Serra & that Shogun is a coward for tapping to strikes to JBJ ? ? ? What a JOKE !

go out on your shield, like a true warrior.

there are fighters who tap to strikes (gsp, shogun, bob sapp) and fighters who would rather go unconscious, like a man!

there are fighters who tap to strikes (gsp, shogun, bob sapp) and fighters who would rather go unconscious, like a man!

What do you know about being a true warrior, do you fight professionally like any of the fighters you comment on?

Not? Then stop acting like a tough guy behind your keyboard, its pathetic.

He didn't tap, but he definitely did the "fuck this shit I don't want no more" roll over fetal position move. Herb acknowledges and stops it.

Erick took an absolute ass whoopin in there. Props to him, dude is tough as fuck.

I wouldnt be against it, Matt was laying down some heavy leather.

Inb4 some fat shit who's never trained a day in his life says tapping to strikes is cowardly

one cowardly act doesn't make you a coward. Anyway, tapping to strikes isn't about being cowardly, it's more about being beat up because you weren't cowardly, you know, that's how you get into the fight to begin with (being brave)

Don't feed the troll fellas. Just don't do it!!!!!!

What do you know about being a true warrior, do you fight professionally like any of the fighters you comment on?

Not? Then stop acting like a tough guy behind your keyboard.

Ever heard of Bas Rutten?

Well, I've watch a few of his self-defense videos on yt.

Didn't see a tap, but wouldn't blame him if he did. Some people are just too tough for their own good. I don't have any problems with tapping to strikes, when you're done you're done. The only time I would have an issue with someone tapping to strikes would be a Bob Sapp situation where the guy didn't even show up to fight. If you're going to pull that kind of shit just go to pro wrestling.

Inb4 some fat shit who's never trained a day in his life says tapping to strikes is cowardly

Must be the same said "fat shits" that are still saying Silva has no chin. They only speak with confidence for they have many chins.

When he rolled to his side, it looked like he was tapping or signalling to the ref that he wanted out.

I only saw his back, though. Are there any other camera angles?

Does it matter really? the guy obviously didn't seem to protest the stoppage. He got the shit beat out of him (with all due respect). He's one tough sob the shots he took were brutal.

It reminded me of Jones vs Shogun. Where some pussys on sherdog were making fun of Shogun for tapping to strikes.

He didn't need any of that punishment. It was stopped correctly. It reminded me of JDSvCain III

I definitely wouldn't call it that, there was very clear cut moments in that fight where you could tell Silva was looking for a way out.

Yeah, a lot of early stoppages end with someone being stretchered out.

Well at least one person got it:

I'm going to guess sarcasm here. Definitely looks justified when the guy was ready to go nite nite

lol

Anyone seriously questioning that stoppage is Brazilian.

He didn't go into turtle mode either he was working to get back to his feet, he was just too exhausted to do so.

Back