Did Ellenberger get smart and dump Count Chocula aka Edmund?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we will see him win a fight now.....

Rafael Cordeiro >>>>Count Chocula

I think someone broke his chin and he's been shy since.

The damage has been done.

Once he started praising Rhonda years ago I knew his days were numbered. You just don't recover from that

Has he gone back to Cordeiro?

Anyway, screw him, giving information to Chael about Shogun because he and Shogun used to wrestle at Kings.

He's mentally weak, gives up straight away, he needs some chute boxe style sparring lesson to get out of this

as shown by jessamyn duke yesterday the damage he does is irreversible

It won't happen but maybe if the just bleed god's smiling on us we'll get the Ellenbuger from the Condit fight and his fight with Brown will be an all out blood bath

A gypsy curse would explain the facial hair..

Jake was never anything even during his days with the Great Pat Miletich and his MFS. I hope Brock's trainer decide to snatch up great fighters and start another Miletich like group in the woods of Idaho.

he was already with Cordeiro for his fight against the Sponge and we all saw how that went lol

You'd think after the second loss in a row maybe you'd think about going somewhere else

Or the third

Or the fourth

Or the fifth

Everybody that goes near that asshole is destroyed permanently.

You'd think after the second loss in a row maybe you'd think about going somewhere else

Or the third

Or the fourth

Or the fifth

Everybody that goes near that asshole is destroyed permanently.

Pretty much.

It stains you forever. Should I make a joke about Travis now bearing the mark of Cain?

He's back at kings, which should help his confidence. But it's honestly too late. Not nearly the same fighter he was 3 years ago

I don't know what happened to Jake but he is not the same, to be fair I thought the same about Bader when he went on that 3-4 streak and lost to fucking Tito Ortiz...only for him to win like 5 straight. So who knows.

Has he gone back to Cordeiro?

Anyway, screw him, giving information to Chael about Shogun because he and Shogun used to wrestle at Kings.

He's mentally weak, gives up straight away, he needs some chute boxe style sparring lesson to get out of this
Sauce?

I'm pretty sure Chaels marries to Jake's sister

Yea it's like a curse. Jake really seems like a basket case. Goes gym hoping to help his confidence or something. Training at 4 different gyms is such an old school method of training. Might be too little to late. Especially against Matt Brown.

How dare you insult Count Chocula like that

interested to see how he looks tonight in a tough fight

Back