Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looked very weird.after conor threw that shot cowboy could of taken him down,and when conor was gnping him he stopped for like 2 seconds.

Pretty much. Conor's left straight to open the fight was extremely sloppy too.

No I don't think I just think he should hang them up. This dude was done from the shoulder shurgs. Dudes going to end up like Ali if he keeps this up.

I don´t think it was a dive. He just came up to the fight with no gameplan and not enough fire to keep fighting, against a heavy puncher.

If the fight was fixed, it's probably the old PRIDE tactic...only one fighter knew that it was fixed, so the guy who wins thinks he won legit :D. I wouldn't say it was a 100% fix but even for Cerrone this is some weird shit, he usually folds in big fights but the post fight interview (ok, he might have been concussed) was a bit fishy, he was trying to compliment the hell out of Conor's strikes but it didn't feel real. Dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

Conor starts at 100 mph while Cerrone starts out at starting his engine

He took a high kick and was wobbeled then Conor swarm and finished him

Easily the most predictable fight

No, but he was chose very specifically because every weakness that Donald has is something that McGregor excels at.

The fact that the poll is almost 50/50 is scary.

Makes Sherdog look bush league

I voted no. I just think Cowboy pulled out his best Pettis imitation. Those shots hurt, and you could see his eyes roll back after the kick. He was done.

Conor landed good strikes but it looked a lot like like Rampage vs Fedor. Like Cowboy was gonna look for a soft place to land as soon as he got hit with anything good. He never even tried to fight back.

No. Cowboy's been intimidated and blasted out before.

No. He's been KO'd in his last 3 fights. This fight was always going to end early in the first round. He needs the Chuck Liddell treatment by Dana and get forced to retire. He's just taking permanent brain damage at this point.

Don't think he took a dive, he just kinda gave up.

This.

He was blocking, but he didn't make a move to grab a leg, he was defiantly dazed, but it kinda looked like he gave up. I like Cowboy, but he's an old cat. He was in there with a younger pressure fighter, the fight was hand picked for Conner to win. Cowboy always had a chance, but it was always going to be an uphill battle.

NO, he just has nothing left in the tank evidently since he just got TKO from a shoulder block.
Those are world class shoulder strikes. Donald has taken the biggest shots from the best fighters. Only Conor did that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back