Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But we all knew this was going to go this way and it was why he was matched up instead of literally anyone else at lw

1. Money makes the world go around

2. Conor, without a doubt has the biggest hype machine behind him, ever.

100% Dive

Cerrone never even tried to evade or roll with a strike not even the shoulder strikes. Ducking into the knee was very choreographed.

He didn't even try to do anything on the ground either.

When has Cowboy ever done well in high stakes fights against elite strikers?

Did he dive against RDA and Till too?

We all knew he was tailor made for McGregor especially at this point in his career...but put up the gifs of the shoulder strikes where Cerrone acts like he's been hit by a sledge hammer. Who the fuck is rocked by shoulder strikes?

I guess if you want to discredit the win you can call it a dive...

Also makes you a retard.

Didn't dive, he just chokes in high pressure fights. He can beat B and C level fighters but always loses in the big fights. Great performance by Conor, but this is what we expected.

Well he ducked the sloppy big left from Conor. If he was taking a dive he'd have stood there.

Just predictable Cowboy, dazzled by the lights but blown away by the power. Conor look powerful but slow. The headkick was and the gnp when holding down his left were excellent though.

Nah he didn't dive, he just had one of his classic ''deer in the headlights'' moment.

He had leg injury going into the fight, everyone knows it. Could very well take one for the team UFC, one loss less or more doesn't matter for his career at this point and Conor needed this win badly for UFC as a business. The shots Conor threw were legit but it looked like Cowboy just took them without even trying to block anything or throw atleast one strike back.

Look at that poll.. Conor haters are worse than Conor fanboys confirmed. People can’t even give the dude props. Gotta cry fixed fight when ever he looks good. It’s just a eye roll at this point really. Can’t even take it seriously. Enjoy your conspiracy theories fellas.

They are making me sick because now I have to side with Conor fanboys

Nah it was legit

Good performance by McGregor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back