Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shoulder tko...... thats either a fix or if legit cowboy should retire and be ashamed.
the way he was trying t play open guard after showed to me he was trying but he didnt do much with it weirdly enough

Dive implies head first.

I think Cowby fell to his side after getting lit up.

he still had his senses about him he just decided to turtle up and pack it in

He didnt dive.m this is why he was chosen over gaejthe and jorge
This. Cerrone was about as sure a victory as you can get in MMA, short of a fix. I'm not impressed by Conor taking the easy fight and ducking Gaethje.

There are fights on YouTube where fighters take dives .it's pretty hard to actually pull off without looking very awkward .y'all should look at them before posting stupid bullshit

Not a dive. He's just washed up, there for a paycheck and Conor is a horrible match up for him.

Licking conors balls the whole camp and just rolls over like that from a kick as well wasnt even hes hand pathetic dive.
Acting like you'd take it better come on man you have zero fucking idea you'd have quit after the first missed punch. Cowboy likely got a broken nose in the first 20 seconds, the guy just wilted like he has under the brightest of lights plenty of times before.

No. Cerrone is just a very inconsistent fighter, and he mentally folds when he’s hurt.

Anybody calling dive is an idiot. Like, have you watched combat sports before? Look at his face. When a fighter takes a dive, they go to sleep on the first blow they get so the ref calls it. They don't allow themselves to get ground and pounded like that either.

I doubt it.

Cowboy simply is not close to top tier anymore. It went how I expected.

Honestly people implying a dive or fix should be banned

This is way worse than fighter bashing.

Conor is the guy with most KOs in the first round, even outside the UFC, just look at his records. And Cowboy is a slow starter. Fight was legit

when I throw fights I make sure to get my head pounded against the canvas about 20 times to really sell it

the way he was trying t play open guard after showed to me he was trying but he didnt do much with it weirdly enough
he didnt even attempt to scramble thats whats throwing me

You guys are seriously morons. Conor haters are so pathetic.

he still had his senses about him he just decided to turtle up and pack it in

He got his nose shattered and kicked in the head. Fuck is he going to do against a fresh Conor?

There cant actually be 103 people that stupid

Lol he took a full kick to the face.... No he didnt dive.

ffs it's not like it was a flash knockdown
two blackeyes, broken nose, dude needed the stool for a min after the fight

If you look at Cowboys face when he is getting shouldered. He knows it coming and is clinching his jaw waiting for it. He had to make it a little legit but fixed as fuck.

I don’t know what to make of it. I wanted Conor to win badly...Cowboy didn’t even try to do anything though. I don’t know, it was...weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back