• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he didn't dive

maybe mcgregor's a monarch athlete
{<shrug}

<Kobe213>

beautiful destruction tho

shoulder tko...... thats either a fix or if legit cowboy should retire and be ashamed.

He took a kick right on the jaw. Are you seriously this stupid?

I hope that few million he got from dana for that dive was worth it because he will be forever be known as the choke artist cowboy.

Can't really say someone got knocked the fuck out if they didn't get knocked out, bud.

It looked fishy. That headkick didn't seem particularly strong in the slow motion. Cerrone collected a check. Not gonna be bold enough to say he took a dive though.
mhm very weird regardless donald was a easy fight for conor i dont think conors close to top 5 guy at 155 but styles make fights donald is a very slow starting flat footed fighter thats the perfect fight for conor ufc isnt dumb they want him t make money only reason he fought khabib t begin with is cause conor was carried till he actually got to the belt

Man, he quit, and his nose was def not broken. Joe Rogan is trippen.

He had plenty of chase to grab a a hold of Conor to recover but all he did was cover up and quit. lol
I would not be surpised if Conor just paid him to step aside so he can get a rematch with Khabib. Im not saying Conor did that but that was ridiculous.

Really? So much bitterness in your bum souls.

Just because you didnt see it coming doesnt mean it was rigged.

100%.

Everyone knew it before the fight too. They were not going to risk losing Khabib Conor 2 over a possible Conor loss.

The UFC has hit rock bottom with their shenanigans.
If Cowboy starched Conor in THE EXACT SAME WAY you’d be on here shitting on Conor and praising Cowboy. But because Conor won, it was staged. Y’all are a sad fuckin group.

I decided to vote "yes", because even if he didn't take a dive in the sense that he knew beforehand and agreed to lose, he quit early.

I hope that few million he got from dana for that dive was worth it because he forever be known as the chocker loser cowboy now!

cowboys old anyways dude hes been around for over 15 years in the fight game sure hes still a tough ass dude but hes not a top 5 guy hes like masvidal wins fight loses fight

Nah, he is just shot and cherry picked because of that.

hahaha your are some tinfoilhead morons. Take a kick to the head like that and keep standing you stupid fucktards.

He didnt take a dive. He's a mental midget who was scared.

Look at that poll.. Conor haters are worse than Conor fanboys confirmed. People can’t even give the dude props. Gotta cry fixed fight when ever he looks good. It’s just a eye roll at this point really. Can’t even take it seriously. Enjoy your conspiracy theories fellas.

Boy oh boy, this may be the saddest state I've ever seen this site in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back