Did Derrick Lewis even connect on Travis Browne?

It landed to the top of the head, there is a different angle out there somewhere

Browne swung himself to the floor. But he got beat up before that exchange.

I've rewatched the knockout tons of times and Everytime I've rewatched it, the punch that supposedly "dropped" him doesn't even seem to land. It's like he got dropped by a gust of wind. Course the follow-up shots on the ground put him out but I don't even think the punch that sent him on his fine ass even landed, unless he maybe got spooked by Derrick's fist.

(Ko is at 5:08)

I was SO ready to clown you hard, but decided to slow it down to .25 speed just to be sure. Great observation, Sir! I always thought Derrick clipped the top of Travis' head, but it did not. They both whiffed and Travis lost his balance due to his feet being in horrible position.

If you think there is no such thing as fixed fights, you are living on fantasy island.

giphy.gif

Go watch the fight, it clearly lands.

If you think there is no such thing as fixed fights, you are living on fantasy island.

giphy.gif

Are people seriously this stupid? I guess if you didn't start watching mma last week...You ever heard of different camera angles? He clipped him, that ones been done to death, welcome to mma though.

It was just carry over from his last fight. Lewis hit Abdurakhimov so hard it knocked Travis down two months later.

It was just carry over from his last fight. Lewis hit Abdurakhimov so hard it knocked Travis down two months later.
I still get a chuckle when I think about his UFC 244 post fight interview where he gives a shout out to Trump then goes on to talk about booty holes and going in raw.

If you watch it in slow motion he hits him right on his receding hairline. You can see his hand deflect of the male pattern baldness.

A rematch is the best fight for both.
Lewis can crush, or Browne can come back in style. Beast will never be champ so he may as well get another payday and highlight murder. Stacking those might get him another TS.
Lewis would smash dat ass, obviously.

Glanzed of his forehead, but had a lot of force behind it.
Go see a doctor

Go watch the fight, it clearly lands.

Are people seriously this stupid? I guess if you didn't start watching mma last week...You ever heard of different camera angles? He clipped him, that ones been done to death, welcome to mma though.
Bingo...

And shit, if that was a fake KO - dude deserves some awards for his reaction to the punch lol. As soon as it hits or "doesn't" - dudes reaction is perfect. You'd have to shoot that 20 times to get it right for a movie.

I've rewatched the knockout tons of times and Everytime I've rewatched it, the punch that supposedly "dropped" him doesn't even seem to land. It's like he got dropped by a gust of wind. Course the follow-up shots on the ground put him out but I don't even think the punch that sent him on his fine ass even landed, unless he maybe got spooked by Derrick's fist.

(Ko is at 5:08)

if you slow it down to quarter speed you can see browns head wobble from the impact, it clipped him in the forehead, which is frickin nuts as far as what it means for Lewis's power

Back