Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
He did not outwork Jon.
For someone who talked how great his "grind" worked, he was too passive!@

and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KING OF THE GRIND

JON JONES!!!

lmfao dc got ruined

DC gassed. He did a good job grinding the first three rounds, but then gassed in the championship rounds.

No one should have predicted a different outcome. If DC couldn't take him down the fight was over and that's what happened. Bring on Gus because that's the fight that should have happened to begin with. DC should just go back to HW or lose some more fat and drop another weight class.

and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KING OF THE GRIND

JON JONES!!!

lmfao dc got ruined

AGree.
I truly expected a different DC.
But from round one, he was just maintaining distance... something he spoke he would not do.

I don't mind though. Great victory for Jon.
I just thought it was odd he did exactly the opposite he talked about all this time!

he tried to grind, he just ran into a man who was a superior grappler.

Jones' wrestling was on point and he kept the pace a bit better (although both really slowed down a ton in the final two rounds). There was very little in round 5 as far as I'm concerned. Neither did a ton to take it.

dc looked so weak and slow in there. was really disappointing, i woudla abandoned his gameplan completly in round 3 and just started winging bombs. that's the only chance dc had by then.

JONES IS THE TRUTH

AMERICAN HERO

#1 P4P GOAT

only haters deny the truth

Jones mentally broke DC in that 4th round.

Round 1 was Jones
Round 2 was DCs
Round 3 arguably could have gone either way
But during round 4 DC was mentally broken.

yeah i got my brother to watch this fight, he doesnt watch MMA. was telling him how DC is a wrestler and needs to close the distance...

literally no attempts at takedowns at all, and he stayed at distance so Jones could do his ranged kicks. so disappointed i told my brother to watch this fight. wall and stall to kill time for the last 2 rounds

Back