Did Dana pull out Hardy from the Helwani show last minute?

> be me
> be co-main
> be not allowed to interview

He covers international sports as well my son

Hardest working man in sports

such as? am genuinely interested, because i haven't seen him cover anything outside of baseball, basketball, and football. besides boxing lol. i'll give you that.

ariel is mediocre at best. he interviews fighters, and occasionally tries to set them up against each other. that's pretty much it.
Hardy is used to dealing with A level journalists

Helwani is C level

AT BEST

1:21:50 of the program he starts talking about Greg Hardy. Goes for about 3-5 minutes before he is joined by Kamaru Usman.

I have no love for the guy and I don't see the potential in him that others do, but honestly, restricting questions to the actual fights isn't a terrible idea. I rather know more about the things I watch, rather than hear about something that's already happened.

Pulling him is sort of a dick tuck and the optics are bad. I guess they just figure that will fade while a conference clip can be played again and again.

I have no love for the guy and I don't see the potential in him that others do, but honestly, restricting questions to the actual fights isn't a terrible idea. I rather know more about the things I watch, rather than hear about something that's already happened.

Pulling him is sort of a dick tuck and the optics are bad. I guess they just figure that will fade while a conference clip can be played again and again.
This. I appreciate the fact that Ariel seems to attract the best fighters to his show, and sometimes they break news or open up to Ariel. Other than that it's TMZ garbage. How much longer is Ariel going to get away with being an instigating weasel under the guise of "good journalism", foh nerds. Don't usually side with Dana, but the whole UFC 200 Brock announcement was a really slimey move.

We need someone like Luke Thomas who is analytical, but with the people skills of Ariel (aside from the weasel stuff) to interview these guys about more fight related stuff. So basically Brett Okamoto.

Hardy taking Mma lessons soon from War Machine then War Machines advise on couples counseling after.

1:21:50 of the program he starts talking about Greg Hardy. Goes for about 3-5 minutes before he is joined by Kamaru Usman.

Fuck Sherdog. I read "program" as "picogram" 3 fucking times.

someone give this guy a medal

Ariel had an entire menu for "Greg Hardy's history" on the flat screen lol, I wonder if he was going to show that if Greg actually made it to the interview?

i know for the longest time, i didn't know that jeremy clarkson guy, because i don't care about race cars.
295b892c1101e6eef97704cdc5831c02.gif

Back