DID CYBORG get crazy after the fight? She do anything at all???

lilneowhat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I know that Cyborg was in attendance at the UFC event yesterday and I heard alot of rumors of things she was going to do after the Ronda fight win or lose.... Anybody who went to the fight or ordered it on PPV see anything?? Did cyborg go into the ring and get crazy?? Did they interview her at all or did she claim she is going to make weight at all??? I just got back into town So I have not had a chance to read anything yet so I of course wanted to hear from my fellow shertards first I know you guys have the accurate information that I seek!!!

I know that Cyborg was in attendance at the UFC event yesterday and I heard alot of rumors of things she was going to do after the Ronda fight win or lose.... Anybody who went to the fight or ordered it on PPV see anything?? Did cyborg go into the ring and get crazy?? Did they interview her at all or did she claim she is going to make weight at all??? I just got back into town So I have not had a chance to read anything yet so I of course wanted to hear from my fellow shertards first I know you guys have the accurate information that I seek!!!

tumblr_nda8fsYNKr1tfg6t4o1_500.gif

Yeah she threw some chairs but security was quick to guide her out. Dana White thought it was funny and started clapping, Mike Goldberg was shaking his head in disbelief.

Overall I expected more of it. Waste of a frontrow seat.

She said she was going to be in attendance but she wasn't.

How do you know Cyborg was there? From all reports she was not in attendance. She posted a picture in Twitter about watching the fight with her manager at some taco restaurant. So again how do you know she was there?

I heard she and her sister started a fight with some Dagestani guys, maybe I got this mixed up with something else tho

whats she gonna do,go in the cage and go uhmm well if i was able to fight in your division,id kick your ass!

Yeah she threw some chairs but security was quick to guide her out. Dana White thought it was funny and started clapping, Mike Goldberg was shaking his head in disbelief.

Overall I expected more of it. Waste of a frontrow seat.

Footage of said incident:

[YT]AxldOEOnzPA[/YT]

How do you know Cyborg was there? From all reports she was not in attendance. She posted a picture in Twitter about watching the fight with her manager at some taco restaurant. So again how do you know she was there?

He probably saw her tweet saying she would be there in support of bethe a week or so ago. Answer your question? So again, he probably saw that tweet

Cyborg using the UFC/Ronda to get attention and then not following through? Never!

Cyborg claimed recently that she was making 135 for her next fight. That was literally the only requirement asked of her by Dana before he'd ink the fight.

We'll see.

First up for Ronda will be the trilogy against Tate though. Hopefully Cyborg will make weight and head into the superfight in time for UFC 200. Although at this rate, I'd be happy to see it sometime before UFC 300....

He probably saw her tweet saying she would be there in support of bethe a week or so ago. Answer your question? So again, he probably saw that tweet

Of course it doesn't answer the question. She wasn't in Brazil for the fights. Cyborg says a lot of things she doesn't intend on ever living up to. Only a fool would take her at her word. Get it? Got it? Good.

Last edited:
Cyborg using the UFC/Ronda to get attention and then not following through? Never!

Funny you say that, cause the only way Ronda or WMMA in UFC has my attention is if they're signed to fight Cyborg.

Of course it doesn't answer the question. She wasn't in Brazil for the fights. Cyborg says a lot of things she doesn't intend on ever living up to. Only a fool would take her at her word. Get it? Got it? Good.

Well he just said he hasn't been keeping up with it like that. People have lives. And yes, it answers your question as to why he thought she was there. If you are so stupid that you can't understand that's on you. Now stop acting like a pretentious asshole

She wasn't in attendance. She watched from a bar, she had instagram photos of her watching the fight from there.

Cyborg is always all talk when it comes to Rousey.

Back