Did Cowboy Quit?

rh50cLZ.gif
God damn that had to hurt...

He got hurt badly right off the bat with a shot he had no idea was coming. Shoulder punches are usually annoying, but this broke his nose. You start a fight then outta nowhere your beak is fucked up, that's going to throw you off in addition to the damage.

This wasn't a case of cowboy quitting, it was just an impressive performance by Conor

He got hurt badly right off the bat with a shot he had no idea was coming. Shoulder punches are usually annoying, but this broke his nose. You start a fight then outta nowhere your beak is fucked up, that's going to throw you off in addition to the damage.

This wasn't a case of cowboy quitting, it was just an impressive performance by Conor

Cowboy confirmed his nose was never broken.

He quit.

Cowboy confirmed his nose was never broken.

He quit.

I stand corrected, but my point still stands, he simply got his ass kicked. No reason to question his heart, Conor just beat him.

The gospel I’m spewing is I’ve been in over 80 fights as an amateur boxer... Whether something is broke or not it’s not relevant and it’s not of consequence. What is of consequence is that he’s an entertainer that sold you short of what you wanted. His contract is with the UFC not fight fans. He got pummeled he got smashed he got annihilated… He made three loophole mistakes that a world-class fighter with Olympic style speed capitalized on. Please tell me what you understand about walking through the steel cage or walking through 4 ropes And answering to a bell
<{clintugh}>

Cowboy got paid and didnt care he got TKOd. Not saying he got paid for a dive, but pretty sure he knew what was on the line for the UFC if conor lost. So think he looked for a way out as soon as something significant landed

You have to start something before you can quit it. He didn't attempt to do anything and that's what he was there for. This is so obvious. People thinking he just wilted are giving him too much credit.

Uh yea, about that. Cowboy himself confirmed nothing got broke. But keep parroting mystic rogans gospel
thats part of the deal. you'll always need someone that sells this shit, even if it's a lie.
it doesn't matter, almost everyone will jump on board, because the expert said so.
when things calm down after a while, no one will care about the truth because they moved on to the next hype.
you have two actors, the director and the seller, an combined company effort.

Back