Did Cowboy Quit?

eh68dr

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know there’s been some heated discussion about this and what Steven A Smith said, but maybe he’s not far off the mark. Many pros have said that shoulder strikes like that shouldn’t have affected him that much. Also he claims his nose and orbital were never broken. One other major factor which makes me consider this, was the way the Ferguson fight ended. Cowboy being the veteran that he is, should know to NEVER blow his nose like that and might have just been looking for a way out in that fight. Worth a debate.

He didn’t quit but he shit the bed in typical Cowboy fashion.

He quit in the sense that he was hit by several unorthodox strikes that caught him off guard and was then punched and kicked in the face until another human stopped the person who was punching and kicking him before they killed him. So in that regard, yeah he quit.

Cowboy wilted under the pressure and quit

People have been saying cowboy gives up under pressure in the early rounds for years.
Now that stephen a smith said it, it’s all of a sudden blasphemy.

Try getting hit by a titanic shoulder like that.
And then Boom!
Thumb Kick to the chin!

You would be done too mate.

Find him and ask him yourself, don't be scared.

Let me shatter your fucking orbital bone let me crack your nose open... From there I want you to arise resuming to be the Alpha in this situation.....tell me how that works for ya

Last edited:
He felt the aura Conor 2.0 brings thats for sure. He lasted longer than most would

He quit before the fight, when he said something like "I'd rather lose in entertaining fashion than win in a way that doesnt excite the fans" (when vowing to not consider grappling.

I'm pretty sure he did, he made Anthony Crumble look like Prime Edgar.

He had all the oportunities to improve position or do something but he just turtled up waiting for the fight to be stopped, zero intentions to fight back

Of course he quit. A couple shoulder shrugs and a toe kick apparently put the fear of god into him

I'm pretty sure he did, he made Anthony Crumble look like Prime Edgar.

He had all the oportunities to improve position or do something but he just turtled up waiting for the fight to be stopped, zero intentions to fight back
Yep, it was sad.

All this speculation on donald and his character is,frankly, deserved.

On one hand, you take donald and remember all his absolute wars. Among them, he somehow always finds a way to lose the big fights. He gets this one, the biggest, and he starts his crumbling from...shoulder strikes from a smaller chap. Yikes. That said, if this is how it happened, not only is donald shot, you just cant bet on him.

And on the other hand, he took a dive.

Its not a good look for him then and it wont be in the future.

Let me shatter your fucking orbital bone let me crack your nose open... From there I want you to arise resuming to be the Alpha in this situation.....tell me how that works for ya
Uh yea, about that. Cowboy himself confirmed nothing got broke. But keep parroting mystic rogans gospel

Back