Did Conrad really say he is not ready to fight Khabib yet?

kl00p

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Damn khabib did reall cuck him

Conor knows who‘s his daddy

Surprised you're on the forum after tonight

There was a rumor going around that you were actually crying. Full on weeping in front of your television tonight

There was a rumor going around that you were actually crying. Full on weeping in front of your television tonight

I heard it was Connie fans... after their boy FINALLY got his first win in 4 YEARS

<36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36><36>

probably needs more time on his wrestling.
We all know khabib's plan, initiate the clinch, trip into a double leg, hold opponent to the mat until the horn sounds. Rinse and repeat.

We all know in our hearts that khabib could never produce magic like Conor did in the Octagon tonight

Conor is the most successful prize fighter in MMA history and it's not even close.

Cringe

It's a washed up cerrone win
Calm the fuck down

I don't know whats worse, the people accusing Cerrone of taking a dive or the people acting like this win is extremely impressive for Conor

probably needs more time on his wrestling.
We all know khabib's plan, initiate the clinch, trip into a double leg, hold opponent to the mat until the horn sounds. Rinse and repeat.

We all know in our hearts that khabib could never produce magic like Conor did in the Octagon tonight
we all know magician conor cant do magic to beat khabob

Lol i don‘t give a shit about cowboy

but you do give a shit about conor losing to khabib

Conor will fight Masvidal for the BMF title then Tony for the LW strap

Back