Did Conor sound lost and unconfident on the media conference ?

that sub loss is a splinter in his ego that he will never quite pull out..

UD3HcG.gif
Hits the rewind button....

image.jpeg

The guy was a plumber ffs. I'm not disrespecting plumbers. I'm disrespecting the pathetic need for fanboys to crown everyone they dickride a genius. There is nothing particularly brilliant about Conor, and money does not change that.

Sure there is. He was smart enough to recognize that in the era of brain-dead reality TV fans the best way to make money is to be the loudest most arrogant person in the room, this is the personality type we choose to idolize and reward in modern society.

Of course having money changes that, didn't you know that only highly intelligent hardworking people make millions of dollars, just look at Snooki from Jersey Shore, she's rich therefore she's a better person than you or me.

I'm not a McGregor fan, but he sounded more like someone who is aware about what is at stake, come August 20th.

With that said I'm surprised he put his Mystic Mac turban on to predict a second round KO. I thought he would retire that shtick after the first fight.

He's gonna smash your boy in two weeks. Can't wait to see how ya'll bandwagon hoppers turn into McGregor fans once again.
Keep on dreaming, idiot. I won't be seeing much of you after the fight. You're going right back where you left to after March 5th.
image.jpeg

Shut your damn mouth, always trying to make stupid shit up to make Conor look bad and/or make Nate look better.

The guy was a plumber ffs. I'm not disrespecting plumbers. I'm disrespecting the pathetic need for fanboys to crown everyone they dickride a genius. There is nothing particularly brilliant about Conor, and money does not change that.

Oh well, he's smart enough to have built the strongest brand in MMA currently, as far as fighters are concerned.

Clearly the man is very intelligent, and knows how to market himself.

Back