Did Conor sound lost and unconfident on the media conference ?

Diaz bandwagon fanboys try to find every reason why Conor would lose. Lol.

I thought he sounded supremely focused.

Diaz bandwagon fanboys try to find every reason why Conor would lose. Lol.
8320345_watch-nate-diaz-hands-conor-mcgregor-his_edf8f086_m.gif
Other than the fact that he lost already lol ? Why would another reason be needed ?

My guess is that it's hard to sound like motherfucking El Chapo Jr. after getting slapped and choked out on live television. Is normal. Besides, he seems to be focused as fuk.

Conor is a really smart guy, more than people actually give him credit for. Just wait in case he wins this fight, his confidence will reach the sky again.

he sounded the same as he always does

8320345_watch-nate-diaz-hands-conor-mcgregor-his_edf8f086_m.gif
Other than the fact that he lost already lol ? Why would another reason be needed ?
He's gonna smash your boy in two weeks. Can't wait to see how ya'll bandwagon hoppers turn into McGregor fans once again.

:rolleyes: Fuck outta here.

BTW your boy said he didnt quit.

LEL. Who didn't know this was coming. It's a phone call. Probably had a tough day of training and couldn't be arsed.

All I know is he's going to give one hell of a smack to a heavy bag with eyeballs!

I think he sounded more mature. But hey I'm not a hater, so my opinion shouldn't matter.

Conor is all fight focus now, Nate seemed stoked to be getting another huge money fight and I also think they both have a mutual respect having fought before.

His entire rant about content creation makes it seem like hes setting up to fail

My guess is that it's hard to sound like motherfucking El Chapo Jr. after getting slapped and choked out on live television. Is normal. Besides, he seems to be focused as fuk.

Conor is a really smart guy, more than people actually give him credit for. Just wait in case he wins this fight, his confidence will reach the sky again.
The guy was a plumber ffs. I'm not disrespecting plumbers. I'm disrespecting the pathetic need for fanboys to crown everyone they dickride a genius. There is nothing particularly brilliant about Conor, and money does not change that.

Yeah He knows he's gunna have to Tap again probably to Strikes

The guy was a plumber ffs. I'm not disrespecting plumbers. I'm disrespecting the pathetic need for fanboys to crown everyone they dickride a genius. There is nothing particularly brilliant about Conor, and money does not change that.

And now he's a millionaire. Your move.

Back