Did Conor Get Humbled?

Well, after he's made 550,000 excuses after the fight and still runs his sucks about Nate simply getting lucky, I'd say he's due for a second asswhooping because he hasn't learned a thing. After this next one he should be right as rain.

Conor will become everyone's favorite tamed teddy bear.
Can you list just ten of those 550,000 excuses?

He went on record saying Nate was lucky, that doesn't sound very humble.

Conor made zero excuses.

All he did was identify what he did wrong.
He said that the bigger man won or something like that. Pointless, because if RDA won,it's RDA's fault to be bigger? or it's even a good excuse when you're the one willing to fight bigger men?
Also if that's the case, he was the bigger man all the time at 145 and he was ok with that

"That boy got lucky"

"He won the lottery"

Umm, I'm gonna say no.

He said that the bigger man won or something like that. Pointless, because if RDA won,it's RDA's fault to be bigger? or it's even a good excuse when you're the one willing to fight bigger men?
Also if that's the case, he was the bigger man all the time at 145 and he was ok with that
No, he said he underestimated what a bigger man would be able to absorb, he blamed himself.

Conor is so humble he decided to return his blue belt back to coach kavanagh and train on nate's kids bjj class

images
Conor is a brown belt.

giphy.gif

Can you list just ten of those 550,000 excuses?

1. inefficient wit me energie
2. went up two weight classes
3. nate is a longer man
4. the bigger man was able to take the shots
5. i was a bit heavy in the midsection
6. i was over trained
7. i was swinging from gymnastic rings in fight week
8. i didnt have to cut weight (he actually used this as an excuse for his performance)
9. i ate too much
10. suffering from a serious infection

what a silly and delusional manlet

did somebody mention humble?

aeu0Z4C.jpg

fun fact for those saying nate is a welterweight. rumble johnson has more fights at welterweight than nate does.

1. inefficient wit me energie
2. went up two weight classes
3. nate is a longer man
4. the bigger man was able to take the shots
5. i was a bit heavy in the midsection
6. i was over trained
7. i was swinging from gymnastic rings in fight week
8. i didnt have to cut weight (he actually used this as an excuse for his performance)
9. i ate too much
10. suffering from a serious infection

what a silly and delusional manlet

Not one source

#fail#delusional#shertard

Not one source

#fail#delusional#shertard

Like i give a fuck

you can Google every one of those yourself, sat in your pissy chair in moms basement. Or else just watch one interview with Conor, he probably churns out at least a thousand excuses per hour

Are people really pretending Conor made no excuses? lol

Like i give a fuck

you can Google every one of those yourself, sat in your pissy chair in moms basement. Or else just watch one interview with Conor, he probably churns out at least a thousand excuses per hour

Absolutely 100% guarantee that you cannot find sources for all ten on your list.

I've looked and only found five. So, until you prove otherwise, it's a bullshit list.

He still has a huge ego, hopefully after Nate beats him again his ego will be in check.

Absolutely 100% guarantee that you cannot find sources for all ten on your list.

I've looked and only found five. So, until you prove otherwise, it's a bullshit list.

i dont care. im not submitting a scientific journal, if you can't find it that doesn't affect me one bit. you think i did 5 real ones and made 5 up? its not my fault he makes so many shitty excuses

Back