Did Conor Get Humbled?

Paramount

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Do you think Conor McGregor has become humble now that he got rocked/choked by Diaz, or do you think he will return to his same old cocky arrogant self if he wins the rematch?

Do you think Conor McGregor has become humble now that he got rocked/choked by Diaz, or do you think he will return to his same old cocky arrogant self if he wins the rematch?
Well, after he's made 550,000 excuses after the fight and still runs his sucks about Nate simply getting lucky, I'd say he's due for a second asswhooping because he hasn't learned a thing. After this next one he should be right as rain.

Conor will become everyone's favorite tamed teddy bear.

He wanted the rematch because he wasn't humbled by it. In his mind, he just got fatigued and lost to an inferior fighter. He'll get humbled this time though. If he does happen to win, we'll see the cockiest conor we've ever seen, with him planning on winning the belt in every weight class in the UFC and boxing. He'll go an a talk show tour telling the world how amazing he is and insist that the new owners restructure his contract to pay him 100 mil a fight.

Considering the persona he projects to us is cultivated to promote his fights we don't really have any idea how humble he was before losing.

No. Still a complete douche who talks about money and Diaz getting lucky.

I think he has been humbled and anything he says now is merely an act in front of the media to sell the fight. The guy ain't stupid and he wants to get paid

I think he has been humbled and anything he says now is merely an act in front of the media to sell the fight. The guy ain't stupid and he wants to get paid
This. I think this is also the reason he waits as long as possible to defend his belt. Whatever happens, that's still a money fight.

He got humbled but the only way he can make money is to attract the 12 year old boys with the tough guy BS and the trash talk

He's just doing his job,imo

No he got cocky and has messed himself up is what he done because he can still dominate at 145 but he wanted to get greedy and go for not only 2 belts but I heard some madness about 3 belts now he can not get back down in weight to 145 to even defend his belt. He has put it off again with a promise to Dana he will defend it this time so they don't strip it but they are going to get that belt after this fight because the fans are done with his special treatment and holding other people up from maybe reaching their dream is holding that belt. To make a long story short his credibility is in hell in a hand basket. Who gives a shit if he is humble or worse nobody gives a shit about that guys anymore accept those few still hanging on for dear life. I had to admire one guy for his creativity in trying to restart the McGregor madness by saying he could beat GSP lol. I guess if you are going to tell a pile of shit it should be the biggest pile you can think of.

No he got cocky and has messed himself up is what he done because he can still dominate at 145 but he wanted to get greedy and go for not only 2 belts but I heard some madness about 3 belts now he can not get back down in weight to 145 to even defend his belt. He has put it off again with a promise to Dana he will defend it this time so they don't strip it but they are going to get that belt after this fight because the fans are done with his special treatment and holding other people up from maybe reaching their dream is holding that belt. To make a long story short his credibility is in hell in a hand basket. Who gives a shit if he is humble or worse nobody gives a shit about that guys anymore accept those few still hanging on for dear life. I had to admire one guy for his creativity in trying to restart the McGregor madness by saying he could beat GSP lol. I guess if you are going to tell a pile of shit it should be the biggest pile you can think of.
Paragraphs are your friend.

He will only be quiet with Diaz, back to the trash talk again when he fights Aldo.

Well, after he's made 550,000 excuses after the fight and still runs his sucks about Nate simply getting lucky, I'd say he's due for a second asswhooping because he hasn't learned a thing. After this next one he should be right as rain.

Conor will become everyone's favorite tamed teddy bear.

If you could name one excuse, that would be great.

Because I only remember Conor saying that the better man won.

I think he's had a bit of a reality check.

And it will be good for him going forward.

If you mean will he still take the piss out his opponents, then yes I have no doubt that nothing will change on that front.

Conor made zero excuses.

All he did was identify what he did wrong.

No he doesn't. If he wins, he will say his BS again.

Also, your avatar is hilarious, TS.

Back