Did conor break cowboys nose or cheekbone?

I've seen more believable finishes in the WWE. I gave my GF a harder shoulder to the face when I was fucking her in missionary this evening and she hung in there.

The sequence started when Cerrone ducked under for a td and took a thigh to the dome that seemed to bother him. He wrapped his arms around Connor and moved forward to clear the cobwebs when the shoulders landed and broke his nose. Then the head kick, etc.

Reminds of Wanderlei vs Jardine in that everything went right for one fighter and wrong for the other

happens

The sequence started when Cerrone ducked under for a td and took a thigh to the dome that seemed to bother him. He wrapped his arms around Connor and moved forward to clear the cobwebs when the shoulders landed and broke his nose. Then the head kick, etc.

Reminds of Wanderlei vs Jardine in that everything went right for one fighter and wrong for the other

happens
The broken nose is verified?

I've seen more believable finishes in the WWE. I gave my GF a harder shoulder to the face when I was fucking her in missionary this evening and she hung in there.
CGI lumps and blood on Donald's face

The nose was broken right before the walkout to make the work look more believable

thumb.png

So you likely broke your missus' nose?
giphy.gif

Back