Did CM Punk call out Pendred?

lol at all the people putting pendred on blast for that call out
"not even your own mother had you winning you that fight cathal"

id watch that fight though.

I'd still pick Pendred. I'd take someone with at least a couple respectable wins over a 35 year old with a lot of mileage on his body and maybe 6 months of full time training.

This isn't a Lesnar situation, Punk isn't a freak athlete and he doesn't have a crazy amateur record in any sport.

He kinds looks like Travis Browne and Randy Couture fused together

ufc_2865250b.jpg

Hard to understand how Pendred interpreted "HAHAHAHA" as a personal attack on him. His twitter handle wasn't even tagged on it. Punk might not even have been watching the UFC.

Punk would finish Pendred....

Punks going to slam him then submit him less than 2 mins

Hard to understand how Pendred interpreted "HAHAHAHA" as a personal attack on him. His twitter handle wasn't even tagged on it. Punk might not even have been watching the UFC.

He's gotta be feeling extra sensitive, i dont even think he believes he won.

I would back roxanne moderaffi to beat cathal by whatever she wants.

After seeing Pendred fight, I would actually give Punk a decent chance, lmao. That fight was terrible, and I am not one to give credence to robberies, but wtf was that decision? I'd be down for this fight, lol.

What I like the most about this video is how he starts off slow, and at the end goes in full rage mode. He is soooo getting killed in the UFC :D

Hopefully he fights someone under four feet tall so we can see him take their fookin' head clean off.

Back