DId cain vs jds remind of a pro wrestling match last night

MMA+TV

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
you know, those build ups where the bad guy get completely dominated for the whole match, and over sells the moves.

The way he was getting punch ,the lack of offense, his facial reaction ,and the way he was falling reminded me so much of the wwe

It was PAINFUL to watch.
I don't like to watch a fighter grope, molest and arm punch his way to victory at the best of times, but this showing was borderline morbid in its appeal.

ufc 155 will go down as Wrasslemania, for sure.

so your saying you think it was fixed? or just that JDS/Cain II looked like a wrestling match? but wasnt fixed...

not sure where your going

It was PAINFUL to watch.
I don't like to watch a fighter grope, molest and arm punch his way to victory at the best of times, but this showing was borderline morbid in its appeal.

lol....what you mean arm punch his way to victory....did you see JDS face? it was a mess, Cain landed alot of big shots, props to JDS for not getting KOd...

lol....what you mean arm punch his way to victory....did you see JDS face? it was a mess, Cain landed alot of big shots, props to JDS for not getting KOd...

Seriously.

That comment was a joke, JDS just has an insane chin. Those shots Cain were landing would had KOed most anyone.

And this is why mma isn't legitimized as a sport. Morons like you saying these kind of things.

I think a lot of people in this thread misunderstood TS. And yes TS, I saw it too and had the same feeling. Especially when they were gassed and switching positions back and forth against the fence.

Back