Did Cain push JDS at the end of rd 1?

RoyJonesJr

Carti Season
@red
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but at the end of round one when both fighters got up it looks as If Cain pushes jds off him and gives him a mean mug. Anybody else notice this? Can we get a gif?

i thought he did

i also think it was smart

It seems Cain took some of Junior's posturing personally and wanted to set the tone as the aggressor.

Didn't notice it.

This was the round where JDS was really wobbly, looking confused in the middle of the cafe for a few seconds?

If so would be a little surprised with Cain, but hey, it's a fist fight.

Cain had something big to prove, to himself, to the fans, and to JDS! He was deadly serious!

Yeah he kind of pushed him off towards the referee, JDS was wobbling trying to stand up almost leaning towards Cain. I mean it's cool if it happens but not while they're punching each other, nah.

It seems Cain took some of Junior's posturing personally and wanted to set the tone as the aggressor.

This. Plus he was having his way with him so wasn't all that happy the round was over.

He did.

After all the people talking about how JDS was better and how JDS is Cain's kryptonite and JDS saying he's gonna knock him out again, Cain came out and dominated him in the first round. Even dropping him with strikes.

It was sort of a "Yeah, punk. That's how it really is. Get used to it" push.

He did.

After all the people talking about how JDS was better and how JDS is Cain's kryptonite and JDS saying he's gonna knock him out again, Cain came out and dominated him in the first round. Even dropping him with strikes.

It was sort of a "Yeah, punk. That's how it really is. Get used to it" push.

inb4 brown pride

really i think a dazed JDS bumped him and Cain was like, "Really mofo!!!?!?!!"

Cain had something big to prove, to himself, to the fans, and to JDS! He was deadly serious!

Well U really can't blame Cain....JDS was talking the talk about how he would own him again....Me thinks Cain was more than a little pissed off about the whole situation....& of course there were thousands of fans who believed Junior's rhetoric, how sad for him & his fickle fans....

There was no mean mugging, and the shove was barely a shove, it really isn't anything to make an issue of.

This was the round where JDS was really wobbly, looking confused in the middle of the cafe for a few seconds?

He certainly got his bell rung if he thought he was in the middle of a cafe.

:rolleyes:
Cain is an aggressive frikkin warrior. If in the heat of the moment he gave Cigano a little shove to say what was what, i'm not gonna hold it against him,

I'll still root for Junior in the rematch though

It looked like it.

And I didn't have a problem with it. Junior had been cheeky leading up to the fight, and that's not always a good idea when you're fighting the best fighter in the world.

JDS had turned into a bully sort of recently. Cain was letting him know he wasent going to take his shit.

I think he really got into JDS's head after the first round, he was completly demoralized. He'd never been hurt, or taken down like that. I think he was scared after that round, he looked sooo bad in the next 2 rounds.. then sort of got ahold of himself.

Back