Did 'Black Fedor' surpass the original?

Nope.

Their wrestling would cancel each other out and DC would crush him on the feet. Javier Mendez has said that Cain is the better striker while DC is the better wrestler.

Fedor on the other hand, would get taken down easily like he did against Coleman except he wouldn't be able to armbar his way out of this one.

good thing you know exactly what would happen definitively. Guys like you should play the lotto every week, I'm sure you'd be a trillionaire by now.

DC isn't even the 'Fedor' of either of the divisions he's champ in.

DC surpassed him when he joined the UFC which 2day is still considered the premier mma fight org, while Fedor was given a golden ticket invite but yet chose to fight for fringe minor fight orgs who's fighters were hoping for a UFC call. Fedor chose to fight these common opponents when they were either on their way into the UFC or a out the door already and not considered elite anymore...

DC surpassed him when he joined the UFC which 2day is still considered the premier mma fight org, while Fedor was given a golden ticket invite but yet chose to fight for fringe minor fight orgs who's fighters were hoping for a UFC call. Fedor chose to fight these common opponents when they were either on their way into the UFC or a out the door already and not considered elite anymore...
<puh-lease75>

lmao...gettin even more stupid
*referring to mma.

You do realize only a very few actually make it to the ufc. And i would agree only the top 5-10 of each weight class would be considered to have evolved.

Its really not complicated, how you actually think he means 2 people is incredible.

Truth is Truth... <Fedor23>
xCukw7m.gif

*referring to mma.

You do realize only a very few actually make it to the ufc. And i would agree only the top 5-10 of each weight class would be considered to have evolved.

Its really not complicated, how you actually think he means 2 people is incredible.

lewis doesnt even know how a takedown works
ngannou is just a puncher

*referring to mma.

lol no u tard...Hume is for sure not thinking top10 UFC has evolved...

Is DC more evolved than 2000s Shogun or Arona?

What about the Irish fedor? He would knock black fedor out in under a round

Overlooked Bigfoot silva also common opponent.

This is the best comparison. Fedor was only like 33 when he fought Bigfoot, and Cormier fought him 8 months later. The fights were night and day different. Cormier made Bigfoot looked like he belonged in amateur MMA.

lol no u tard...Hume is for sure not thinking top10 UFC has evolved...

Is DC more evolved than 2000s Shogun or Arona?

Yes??? Lol

You should make a post about the de evolution of Pride Fighters and how muvh better they were in Japan and how they regressed since coming to the UFC.

DC easily whoop Arona on the feet, and would easily GnP Shogun. That my friend is evolution

Yes??? Lol

You should make a post about the de evolution of Pride Fighters and how muvh better they were in Japan and how they regressed since coming to the UFC.

DC easily whoop Arona on the feet, and would easily GnP Shogun. That my friend is evolution
You´re an idiot. Beating someone on paper doesnt mean you have an evolved skillset..[sigh & lol]

I think Fedor's unbeaten Pride run is still better, but DC is the better fighter and would beat any version of Fedor

Dc would beat any version of Fedor so the answer is yes

Back