Did Bisping win round 4 because..

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Did Bisping take round 4 because Anderson was shocked. It must of been a crazy feeling for Anderson to be celebrating and emotional thinking he'd won at the end of RD3. I can't imagine how his body must of felt getting back in there for RD4. What you guys think?.

Thank you for repeating what Dan Hardy said and making a thread out of it.

"Did Bisping take round 4 because Anderson was shocked." - Kenny Florian.

Give credit where credit is due.

I love Sherdog. So many smart asses in 1 place.

Definitely. He probably had an adrenalin dump. But Bisping got rocked hard and was close to being finished. Both were in a bad condition and had to recover. But Bisping took it imo.

I dunno. My streaming got f* up during the fourth round :-((((

Anderson should have rushed over at the beginning of the next round and launched a hellboy Eddie Honda Cyberdyne blood donor attack. Bisping was wobbly as hell. Spider gave him too much time to recover and paid for it.
He also stayed back when he front-kicked Bisping in the last round. Strange.
I do think Bisping won though. It was in London. He won the 1st two rounds clearly and stayed busy enough in the final rounds.
Okay, I'm going now, gotta go shopping with the Missus :(.
Wish me luck.....

Well he pretended like the fight was over so I doubt he was shocked. If not pretending, then wishfully thinking and shouldnt have been shocked..

I think you mean adrenaline dump. Things like that have happened before where a fighter thought he won. I can imagine the mind and the body are like the fights over I did it. It's probably hard to get back in that fight mode. That has to be the only explanation as to why he did attack him right away. Though he really has no excuse since he acted similarly in rounds one and two.

It seems that Silva really wanted single-punch/kick KO and a reckless walk away right after.

You can tell that by the way he doesn't charge against Bisping in the last second of rd.3, just to make sure that was a KO, and so by the kick in the 5th, and maybe some other time I forgot.

Back