Did Arianny Celeste get plastic surgery again between UFC 174 and 175?

I see stretch marks on her right breast so there I wouldn't bang

I take my statement back, I'm willing to bet my next bowl of captain crunch that any poster in this thread that had some type of criticism or insult for arianny or Britney is not a good looking human being at all.

It's funny that these Britney/arianny threads are able to extract the insecurity from sherdog posters with little to no effort.

I'm with this guy. Anyone who doesn't immediately blow a load in his pants from watching a set of covered up plastic tits is automatically an ugly virgin.

And with that tidbit of infinite wisdom I'm off to spank the monkey to my mom's underwear catalog, for the fifth time this day.

there are hotter, younger girls who they can pay less

brittney and arianny were 10/10 but their "cute, girl next door" face which made their smoking bodies look even better are straight plastic now

they went from unique beauties to generic vegas chick #317782

no idea why they arent fully replaced yet

e.t-the-extra-terrestrial.jpg

that's rich.

I thought her and Brittany reeked of fresh collagen...but what do I know?

Why are these girls even getting plastic surgery? If you're gonna get it, then at least go to Korea for them lol

there are hotter, younger girls who they can pay less

brittney and arianny were 10/10 but their "cute, girl next door" face which made their smoking bodies look even better are straight plastic now

they went from unique beauties to generic vegas chick #317782

no idea why they arent fully replaced yet

Agreed. I hate the plastic look. I especially hate fake boobs. Those 2 looked great before surgery. Do they really think this makes them look better. Replace them with some natural hotties

Honestly I don't even find her very attractive anymore...I'm sure I'll get flamed for it but yea....

Would still hit it don't get me wrong, but she used to be a lot more attractive.

Still looks fine as fuck to me...Her makeup has been kind of over done at the last few weigh-ins IMO. I don't expect a bunch of virgins to understand the difference between that and plastic surgery.

You're right. She's never had any work done. Your vastly superior knowledge has showed those people who don't like plastic surgery up! Good for you man! YOU TELL EM BRO

/Thread

You're right. She's never had any work done. Your vastly superior knowledge has showed those people who don't like plastic surgery up! Good for you man! YOU TELL EM BRO

/Thread

I never said she didn't have any work done, Einstein.

If you think thats good than I feel bad for you. Shit is just plastic, might as well fuck a blow up doll (which I bet you have).

Don't knock it till you've tried it fella.

081024sarahpalinblowup.gif

This one is top of the line.

Back