Did Arianny Celeste get plastic surgery again between UFC 174 and 175?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
She has never looked like this before.
YpEEb13.png

IEWdO9C.png

Maybe just a bit of filler and botox. Part of her daily routine.

I totally wouldn't recognize her if you didn't say her name.

She is going to look VERY much worse fairly soon. Fucking sad.

Still would...

Could just be that strong eyebrow game.

Ladies do that shit.

Her chin and jawline are freaky. She's getting up to the Bruce Buffer level of creepiness.

Those lips got her into the UFC and they need to keep her there.

um, why wouldn't she get butt implants instead? we want big booties not duck man

I'm just curious..does anyone actually go outside? Not saying she isn't attractive or didn't use to be more attractive...but she's pretty irrelevant and there are MILLIONS of women out and about daily that are better looking than her...so why even care?

What is the obsession with good looking girls getting plastic surgery? It's like youre already attractive, but by going under the knife so often you begin to lose hotness. "Looking fake" is my biggest turnoff.

she will look like lil kim soon or joan rivers

Not sure why she went the plastic surgery route. She looked great before.

I'm just curious..does anyone actually go outside? Not saying she isn't attractive or didn't use to be more attractive...but she's pretty irrelevant and there are MILLIONS of women out and about daily that are better looking than her...so why even care?

Well, for one thing she's a public figure. Plastic surgery generally makes women look worse, though some boob jobs are a net positive. We would like examples of face rearranging shit to disappear from our televisions so that women everywhere (and Carrot Top) stop desiring them.

I am truly sad to see this. First Britney, now Arianni.
Pretty bumbed out fellas ... Sad day

Back