Did Ari get his money’s worth?

C0NCH3TO

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Chimaev out, Coner out…

I would also add that in 20+ years of watching mma this is the most uninterested I’ve been in the sport but I guess getting old and busy plays a part. Ridiculous ticket prices for events that make Ultimate fight nights on Spiketv look like Pride final conflict 2005.

Again…. as of today, you think Ari and the wme bois made the right move? Or Dana secured the bag?

He made TKO Holdings, Inc. banking on Vince McMahon and Conor and both have gone belly-up. Enjoy all that debt! :eek:

Vince is 80 conny is 40. Age happens. I’m actually looking forward to the fresh new batch. Despite what the dork above me posted , mma is bigger than ever.

The UFC has a $11 billion dollar evaluation.

It was bought for $4 billion.

The UFC made $1.3 billion last year. $1.2 billion in 2022. $1.03 billion in 2021. $890 million in 2020. That's $4.42 billion in the last four years. This obviously isn't pure profit, but with media rights coming up, it looks like a steal. The UFC kept WMG afloat during the pandemic. It might be the smartest thing that company ever did.

Started watching seasons 1-3 and then the parents got rid of HBO and I never watched it again.

The last two seasons are shit. The second Vinny developed a drug problem and Sasha Grey became a series regular, it fell apart.

The UFC made $1.3 billion last year. $1.2 billion in 2022. $1.03 billion in 2021. $890 million in 2020. That's $4.42 billion in the last four years.

Yes, those are certainly big numbers. But doesn't really mean much without EBITDA. Especially considering the enormous debt load that WME and now TKO has carried.

The UFC made $1.3 billion last year. $1.2 billion in 2022. $1.03 billion in 2021. $890 million in 2020. That's $4.42 billion in the last four years. This obviously isn't pure profit, but with media rights coming up, it looks like a steal. The UFC kept WMG afloat during the pandemic. It might be the smartest thing that company ever did.
"The UFC kept WMG afloat during the pandemic"

That was all Dana. While everybody was hiding under their bed and in their closets, Dana was working and running a company. I also appreciated being able to watch events during that time. Where I live we weren't allowed to do much.

"The UFC kept WMG afloat during the pandemic"

That was all Dana. While everybody was hiding under their bed and in their closets, Dana was working and running a company. I also appreciated being able to watch events during that time. Where I live we weren't allowed to do much.

Which speaks to my overall point.

Yes, those are certainly big numbers. But doesn't really mean much without EBITDA. Especially considering the enormous debt load that WME and now TKO has carried.

It does mean much. With all that debt load, it would be worse if they made less. It'll take a long time to pay off the debt, but it's better than the alternative.

I can't believe this question was even asked. <{natewhut}>

Back