Did anyone see DC's reaction?

Anderson is 3 time All-American Wisconsin, DC will root for the American Wrestler almost every time.

l96Jmsl.gif

Anderson is 3 time All-American Wisconsin, DC will root for the American Wrestler almost every time.
This was my first thought. He's very loyal to wrestling.

I didnt catch this last night lol....legit looks concerned.....this is beyond either the rocksalt angle or the wrestling background, though Im sure both add to it

if you're using a fighter as your reference point as to what "race" really is, you're an idiot.

Must be a black thing. If only their fathers were around to give them some kind of direction instead of staying at the corner store buying smokes and milk.

Must be a black thing. If only their fathers were around to give them some kind of direction instead of staying at the corner store buying smokes and milk.

Once again, black is not a race.
But yes men do need to be fathers to their children so more emotional women worshiping dumbasses aren't produced.

Once again, black is not a race.
But yes men do need to be fathers to their children so more emotional women worshiping dumbasses aren't produced.

Inserted "black" Because you pointed out a fact prior, it was just an additional dig at the African Americans/Africans not able to use the correct terminology.

They are both wrestlers in the same division and Jan KOd one of his best friends so he probably wanted to see him lose.

Leave it to you weirdos to make it about race.

I noticed Dc was trashing the guy who was beating Dequan Townsend as well. Saying stuff like he's scared to stand up.

it was a pretty brutal KO. i could imagine a fighter-commentator reacting with concern when a KO like that happens to anyone.

Maybe money invested (aka bet)... I had some dollars on Corey and he fucked up. Went to bed right after, have some sleep makes you forget momentarily some things.
{<jordan}
fqj73hyqvho01.png

Haha, I didn't have any bets on this one, but I did pick Jan and my brother picked Corey.

Jan wasn't really an underdog tbh. Anything less than +185 is a pickem in my book!

Back