Did anyone see DC's reaction?

bl0b

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So, if you seen DC's reaction to Corey getting knocked out, clearly he really wanted Corey to win.

Are they good buddies? Training partners?

Sorry, I've had some drinks.

Thanks in advance.

After Stipe gave him the stanky leg, DC hates blonde guys.

Yeah that was funny. Really happy to see Anderson put to sleep again. It’s not his fault the division is so thin, but it still bugs me seeing him ranked top 5.

So, if you seen DC's reaction to Corey getting knocked out, clearly he really wanted Corey to win.

Thanks in advance.

Probably because Corey had the best chance of beating JBJ.

Edit: Or DC is a black supremacist.

julia-child-never-apologizegif.gif

for having drinks.

DC Just being in the same building with Jones puts him in a bad mood. He tried to make his entire legacy off of Jones. Shit didn’t work out.

After Stipe gave him the stanky leg, DC hates blonde guys.
Good observation. Stipe actually looks a lot like Jan. And Anderson looks like Cormier. Two black guys with receding hairlines.

Probably hit Cormier in the feels.

Honestly think it’s cuz he’s black and Jan kod Luke badly.
Remember when DC was like to Manuwa “I like Corey Anderson but cmon you just beat Corey Anderson”

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.
Its sad when corey loses

He has so much potential

But always falls short of it

PTSD, that was a clear triggering going on there. Jones mere feet away, and watching Stipe KO you. He did a good job holding it together. A true professional.

The camera showing DCs reaction, drops his head and pounds the desk lol. He probably likes Corey, Corey is a good guy and family man.

Back