Did anyone notice how respectful Conor was to "Mr. White" on the MMA hour ?

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The love/hate relationship between McGoat and Uncle Dana has evolved through the years. The rise of McGregor was defined by "Uncle Dana", "Uncle Frank", and "Uncle Lorenzo". Multimillionaire Conor spoke of the Fertittas as some sort of equals, while generally talking about Dana as if he was some schmuck. Post UFC200 Conor has been referring to the Baldfather as Mr. White.

What could be the reason for his newfound hespect for Dana ?

Fucking Conor trying to take Sage's spot..

Conor got put into his place after his panic retirement.

Simply amazing how relationship changes in business partners... Never happened before.

He got slapped on the wrists by Lorenzo, that's what happened.

What could be the reason for his newfound hespect for Dana ?

Conor is all about the good business. He realized first hand feuding with the Ferittas and Dana was terrible for business.

Also, being completely excluded from the sale made him realize how delusional he was, that he was never a partner, just a high value employee. The 4 billion sale humbled him, it put him in his place. Now he knows he's nothing compare to the Fertittas.

I'd say "uncle Dana" was more respectful but in a friendly way, whereas Mr. White is more distant, like they aren't chummy anymore, it's just business now since Conor got put in his place when he tried his ufc 200 powerplay.

Conor is all about the good business. He realized first hand feuding with the Ferittas and Dana was terrible for business.

Also, being completely excluded from the sale made him realize how delusional he was, that he was never a partner, just a high value employee. The 4 billion sale humbled him, it put him in his place. Now he knows he's nothing compare to the Fertittas.

You really think he actually meant it to be included in the cut? Damn, that's a crazy mind.

You really think he actually meant it to be included in the cut? Damn, that's a crazy mind.

He's been calling them his partners, running the UFC with the Feritttas and talking about McGregor Promotion for quite awhile now. He's been calling Dana White "Dana" for the longest time. Now it's "Mr. White". He got put in his place.

68018525.jpg

He's been calling them his partners, running the UFC with the Feritttas and talking about McGregor Promotion for quite awhile now. He's been calling Dana White "Dana" for the longest time. Now it's "Mr. White". He got put in his place.
Spreading gossipy nontruths like a champ. You should work for TMZ or something. He's called Dana "Mr. White" plenty of times before and he's always given respect towards Dana.

Spreading gossipy nontruths like a champ. You should work for TMZ or something. He's called Dana "Mr. White" plenty of times before and he's always given respect towards Dana.

I WISH I could be working for TMZ. You gonna hook a brother up?

LOL. I love these ridiculous posts.
"I know exactly what happened and it's this"
You sound like a kid that thinks they figured out some secret plot in a Harry Potter or Star Wars or Lord of the whatever book.

No one disrespects the baldfather. He had a "talk" with Mcnugget.

WnVvhaO.gif

LOL. I love these ridiculous posts.
"I know exactly what happened and it's this"
You sound like a kid that thinks they figured out some secret plot in a Harry Potter or Star Wars or Lord of the whatever book.

How do you know I'm not right? Do you have secret knowledge? No you don't therefore I'm right.

McGregor has really changed from the young boy that couldn't look Dana in the eye, and awkwardly laughed at everything he said whilst also apologising for not getting a KO earlier.

McGregor has really changed from the young boy that couldn't look Dana in the eye, and awkwardly laughed at everything he said whilst also apologising for not getting a KO earlier.

He was cashing social aid checks not so long before...
Understandable. But he was like Dana's jack for some extended period of time when they were building him up...

How he turned his life is admirable though, now he is the big draw.
Wonder how a second loss would affect his ratings ..

Back