Did anyone notice Baraos face completely change throughout the fight?

digitalman45

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He came in looking like he always does; scary, but once TJ landed that bomb and continued to out kick box him he progressively looked more and more... human? His face looked completely different. I've never seen someone look totally different.

By the 5th round, he looked like he was scared and realized he was going to lose. I felt bad, Renan seems like a cool and down to earth person.

His expression?

Yeah, I saw it.

After the first round he literally just looked confused

after the third he looked embarrassed.
After that he just looked worried, especially while he was whiffing on all of his heavy shots.

He came in looking like he always does; scary, but once TJ landed that bomb and continued to out kick box him he progressively looked more and more... human? His face looked completely different. I've never seen someone look totally different.

JDS vs Cain 2

jdsface.gif

By the 5th round, he looked like he was scared and realized he was going to lose. I felt bad, Renan seems like a cool and down to earth person.

I agree.....as we say here in the North,,,He had the "Deer in the Headlights" look to him. He looked scared & resigned to defeat!

JDS vs Cain 2

jdsface.gif

can anyone make a gif of JDS face round by round in the trilogy fight?
that was the 2nd fight.

i like to see the 3rd fight gif round 1 to 5 too.

A pic from the 3rd fight.
cain-166-1.jpg

His expression?

Yeah, I saw it.

After the first round he literally just looked confused

after the third he looked embarrassed.
After that he just looked worried, especially while he was whiffing on all of his heavy shots.

Couldn't have said it better.

Barao got more and more handsome as he was getting his ass beat.

Not like the opposite was possible.

The overhand right changed everything. Barao is over confident/cocky and id be willing to bet he has a hell of a chin. That was some punch by Dillishaw as you saw on the back of Baraos head camera view. Most fighters would be out cold there.

Barao did not look himself to me at all. Basically Dillishaw won by KO in the first. After he landed that shot he was fighting a broken man. Barao did not know what to do.

Back