Did anyone hear Matt Hughes on Ariels show? Terrible.

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
He says that God was driving the train and hit him because he was sinning. Very sad - Matt is in very bad shape.

He got hit by a train.

The man is alive and doing better than anyone thought he would. He is still recovering and while we don't know everything about his situation he has his family and life.

Much better than what could have happend.

Alhamdulillah!

hope he is ok. always loved watching this guy fight.
considering all the status these older guys brought the ufc, its horrible to seem them struggling post ufc career.

need diaz gif slapping dana

Read Matt Hughes biography. If your a fan of his now, you won’t be after reading that book. He is not a good person.

I've met possibly over a 100 MMA fighters and personalities and all were extremely cool and approachable.

All except one.

Matt Hughes.

Hespect though, for surviving what he went through and I wish him nothing but the best.

Wait, I thought you weren't allowed to mock a guys religious beliefs?

I've met possibly over a 100 MMA fighters and personalities and all were extremely cool and approachable.

All except one.

Matt Hughes.

Hespect though, for surviving what he went through and I wish him nothing but the best.
His entrance last year was awesome

Really hard to listen to.

I read on here that he was a dick, and he himself is admitting it (sinning), but its still sad as fuck hearing him stammer his way through the interview. And the pictures in the background.

I knew he got hit by a train but I guess I didn't really understand the long term severity.

I've never liked Hughes. That the guy would put some of the things he did about himself in his own book and had a rep growing up as a typical bully I don't have much use for him. Beating Gracie was big for the sport but as a human being he's bad enough where it actually affects my ability to be a fan
I'm a fan of their fighting
Private life's who cares

Matt was a dick a few years ago but this tragedy and getting old probably changed him as a person. People can change for better as well..... Hope he recovers fast.

If he said that he has bad brain damage

Matt was a dick a few years ago but this tragedy and getting old probably changed him as a person. People can change for better as well..... Hope he recovers fast.
When he got whooped by bj and gsp so classy

What did Matt Hughes admit in his book that was so horrible? I haven't read it.

Anywho, Hughes' personality being what it was should be no surprise for anyone that watched the second season of TUF. However, he is one of the greatest fighters ever, who showed tremendous courage, will, and determination inside the Octagon.

Very sorry to see such a warrior reduced to such a lamentable state now, although I think his attitude towards it is a healthy one, unlike the OP.

I've never liked Hughes. That the guy would put some of the things he did about himself in his own book and had a rep growing up as a typical bully I don't have much use for him. Beating Gracie was big for the sport but as a human being he's bad enough where it actually affects my ability to be a fan
Putting what he did out there is big step. He wanted to change

Back