Did anyone ever believe Scott Peterson was innocent ?

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
I was one of the few who thought he was innocent. That case just seemed very fishy to me. They had all these witnesses that saw her walking the neighborhood after she was supposed to be dead. That's just odd. According to some witnesses she was being yelled at by 2 guys cussing but this couldn't be entered because of inconsistencies. Idk it just seems like he was railroaded. How did he get the body out the house. Does everyone agree that Scott is a guilty prick or just an innocent prick ?

they found his wife with her hands chopped off right? in the drink?

lol, he was completely guilty. the wife disappeared when he went on a "fishing trip." then he flees with his other girlfriend and his wife's body turns up in the bay he said he went fishing in.

if you can't connect the dots on that one, then you might wanna try a little harder. it's about as open and shut as circumstantial evidence gets.

lol, he was completely guilty. the wife disappeared when he went on a "fishing trip." then he flees with his other girlfriend and his wife's body turns up in the bay he said he went fishing in.

if you can't connect the dots on that one, then you might wanna try a little harder. it's about as open and shut as circumstantial evidence gets.
He never fled with his other girlfriend. She was working with the police.

35btdl4.gif

I just read the details of the case. I think he is guilty but I don't think they proved it based on the evidence and while they proved he was a scumbag I don't see how he was convicted of murder

I tend to not believe the news media outlets much. This happened thousands of miles away. I didn't care until they had a verdict and then I cared very little.

He never fled with his other girlfriend. She was working with the police.

no you're right, i'm thinking of another case. but they caught him on recording with calls to her and caught in a bunch of lies and erratic behavior.

the key thing was the body showing up in the bay. had that not happened, he probably wouldn't have been found guilty. and it's beyond coincidence at that point.

Back