Did anyone else think...

What are your thought if you have cancer yourself?

Probably descent to be Walter White 2.0 amirite
I’ve been really sick before. It sucks. It makes you question life and makes you confront the possibility of death. I’ve seen people close to me die while I held their hands.

Maybe I’m just able to accept it better than most.

But if I’m ever about to die, you’re damn right I’m selling some meth and making some quick cash.

My opinion would remain the same. People get sick, people die, that’s life. There’s nothing you can do about it.
You are clearly a child with no life experience. No MAN would say anything like this about their children or anyone they love.

You are clearly a child with no life experience. No MAN would say anything like this about their children or anyone they love.
you’re being way too emotional here buddy. I have a different viewpoint of life and death than you do. Sorry to hurt your feelings cupcake.

Wait. I missed it. What’s wrong with Perry?

you’re being way too emotional here buddy. I have a different viewpoint of life and death than you do. Sorry to hurt your feelings cupcake.
You're trying to be "edgey" And "cool" and failed miserably. Accept it kid. You are trying to be the "cool guy" on the internet.
You are clearly a child.

You're trying to be "edgey" And "cool" and failed miserably. Accept it kid. You are trying to be the "cool guy" on the internet.
You are clearly a child.
Dude are you still fucking crying? Let it go. Fuck off already.

You are 12-14 at years old best.
Haha. You’re still carrying on with this nonsense?? Wow you’re so butthurt for literally no reason. It’s funny to see how upset you are like a little girl. Your tears are bringing a smile to my face.

Back