DId anyone else think Barao looked off?

It really doesn't take a genius to notice that. As soon as he started taking those slow and telegraphed leg kicks without even trying to check them I knew something was wrong.
I hope the rematch happens as soon as possible and Bar

He looked off and took a hell of a shot in the first.. it will be much more competitive in the rematch and anyone who thinks different is a troll or tool.. tj had the fight of his life though props to him

After the big hit in the first round his coaches told him to use kicks like the front kick but you could tell his legs were done. Live and learn Barao and come back someday and try again.

Barao def underestimated him.
"He's not a striker"

It wouldn't surprise me if this is at least part of it.

However, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Many people thought Anderson didn't take Weidman seriously. Yet when they had the rematch, he was still second best. It doesn't follow that simply because you take someone lightly, the result will be any different. If he's better than you, come in as motivated/focused as you like, it'll still be a long night 9 times out of 10.

From what I saw from TJ, the best Barao would have a whole heap of problems with him.

He did not feed enough after the weight cut. Well fed Barao is undefeated.

nosferatu-o.gif

Fighter A looked off = The guy I was rooting for totally got outclassed.

Barao was off because he has never fought anybody with the technical skills, speed, or striking arsenal of TJ Dillashaw. Also, Barao arguably dropped the first round to Wineland due to Eddie's movement so it wasn't hard to imagine a more technical speedy fighter would defeat Barao which is why I picked Dillashaw.

I am sure the massive weight cuts are starting to take their toll on Barao but that is the price you pay trying to be the bigger man.

It really doesn't take a genius to notice that. As soon as he started taking those slow and telegraphed leg kicks without even trying to check them I knew something was wrong.
I hope the rematch happens as soon as possible and Bar

Getting your ass kicked will sometimes take you off your game.

Honestly I don't care to make excuses for anyone but if you have ever watched barao fight before he looked nothing like he normally does. Dilla deserves mad credit no doubt and he won but something wasn't quite right..

If you get punched in the head like that generally you are not yourself for a while afterwards.

Look like shit

Barao was not off just was outclassed everywhere with TJ being that much better .

Back