Did anyone else really really enjoy the grappling in Ostovich vs PVZ

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was some beautiful grappling, there were some very hard transitions.

I enjoyed it, wven Ostovich was riding PVZ i did not see the armbar coming.

great fight
ufc-rachael-ostovich-injury-paige-vanzant-hawaii-domestic-violent-eye-socket-attack-1502161.png

ufc-rachael-ostovich-injury-paige-vanzant-hawaii-domestic-violent-eye-socket-attack-1502160.png

Beautiful fight. Would watch again.

Breasts fight of the night.

You mean battle of titles mud wrestling?

in a non-sexual way, it was a surprisingly decent grappling match. too bad ostovich fell off vanzant's back, she was good for a sub

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking for a wardrobe malfunction of some sort. But still, it really was a fun transitional grappling match up.

Last edited:
WMMA has lots of scrambles and reversals because nobody has any clue what they are doing. Oh lets try a leg lock

I was enjoying it with my pants down around my ankles.....no, no, not because of that, my belt became unfastened because I didn’t catch the belt loop properly....THEN I decided to jack off.

I think he was talking about Benavidez vs Ortiz? That fight was scramble city. Or maybe he’s just giving the girls some props...

WMMA has lots of scrambles and reversals because nobody has any clue what they are doing. Oh lets try a leg lock

Well, that’s usually true, but there was some good grappling in this fight. Even the leg locks PVZ was going for were legit looking, Ostovich just defended immediately by rolling with them and pushing with his leg as soon as she had the chance.

She should’ve shaken PVZ off her back as PVZ was waaaay too high on there, for like 5-10 seconds or something. Instead she chose to let PVZ work there and finally got the arm bar.

Back