Did anyone else predict Cain steamrolling JDS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
First post(uh maybe heh?). Still not liking it. I thought Cain would be JDS's personal bodyguard for a few more fights, but I was wrong.

I kinda wanna see JDS - Nelson now on a 5 rounder.

Nope. I thought it was going to be a long but close fight that could have gone either way.

I picked cain for the win here. my prediction was 4th round TKO (http://bit.ly/W248df)
I did not expect him to be so dominant from the start but expected him to eventually wear JDS out as he has tired in the past against Nelson and Carwin.

With regard to everyone suddenly coming out of the woodwork saying they though Cain would win all along. I actually believe most of them. Its just those that had JDS are keeping very quiet, particularly those who where probably the most vocal about how the fight was going to go. Passion often clouds your judgement as I learned with my prediction of BJ Penns demolition of Rory MacDonald

If you say you thought he would be that dominant, you're full of it.

lol why would someone have to be full of it to think Cain would dominate JDS? I thought he'd be dominant and finish JDS in the 2nd round via TKO...i thought my prediction was looking great after the first but as the fight went on, I kept thinkin JDS was going to land something devastating to Cain's jaw and steal the fight.

If you say you thought he would be that dominant, you're full of it.

Cain is stylistically a bad matchup for JDS. The first fight was a fluke.

I'm not making excuses. JDS won fair and square. All I'm saying is I think Cain is going to paint the canvas with JDS' blood in the rematch.

Cain vs JDS 2 is gonna look like Fedor vs TK 2. People won't want to see a 3rd fight after the beating Cain puts on JDS in the rematch.

Back