Did anyone else predict Cain steamrolling JDS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I felt like Cain "could" win it in the manner that occurred (or TKO) but was worried that he might enter the fight with too much defensive posture against JDS' striking ability.

I did. I thought it would be finished in 2 or 3 though. All my buddies thought I was just being an idiot. None would take can bets though.
It didn't look good early in the first though.

I didn't, I knew Cain wasn't an easy fight because I saw him from his first fight, but JDS was favorite for a reason.

I think it's too easy for people come now and say "I KNEW he would win because this and that trololo lol". Aside the bold troll predictrions from people registered days ago and that will never comeback, I'm sure a very few people toght that Cain would be so dominant like he was (of course no one will agree with me, but I know what I saw).

I did. I just thought he would ko or tko him in the later rounds.

I knew it was either a 1st rd KO from JDS or a mauling from Cain to a decision.

I predicted JDS winning, but I also said no matter who won it wouldn't be close. Its hard to imagine the two of them having a competitive fight, since neither one ever has before. Either JDS is scrambling Cain's brains or Cain is handing JDS a beatdown.

I didn't just think Cain was going to win, I thought it was going to be utter destruction akin to Fedor vs TK2.

Smells-Like-Bullshit_o_99704.jpg

I did. I told everyone Cain would absolutely murder JDS and I was treated with scorn.

After reading articles about how great JDS' boxing skills are, and how he had bjj skills, I wrote off Cain. I just didn't think Cain could compete in the stand-up.

I was quite shocked.

I did, but it did surprise me that he was able to drop JDS, didn't see that coming.

I didn't, I knew Cain wasn't an easy fight because I saw him from his first fight, but JDS was favorite for a reason.

I think it's too easy for people come now and say "I KNEW he would win because this and that trololo lol". Aside the bold troll predictrions from people registered days ago and that will never comeback, I'm sure a very few people toght that Cain would be so dominant like he was (of course no one will agree with me, but I know what I saw).
The people that registered troll accounts the other day will definetly be back. In fact they walk amoung us

I predicted Cain to tear him apart, but I always mentioned JDS is a great fighter because he deserves respect.

I predicted Cain to outclass and outcardio JDS in the later rounds with the right gameplan. But I have not expected JDS to receive that much damage or the fight to be so one sided.

why don't u just make ur thread title what you mean to say? "LOOK At ME EVERYONE, I PREDICTED CORRECTLY!!!!"

No, I was with JDS all the way. I was very wrong loll. I thought it would have the same result as the first fight,only ending in round 2. Not just because he beat Cain the first time, but because JDS destroyed everyone else pretty much he has fought. I know Cain is tough and a excellent fighter, had no idea though he would destroy JDS like that

I knew that whoever won, was going to win in dominant fashion. That said, I picked Cain and I wasn't expecting it to be as dominant as it was.

One of the few I got anything right about.

266954.png

Back