Did anyone catch Lineker squeezing so hard Sandhagen nose exploded in blood?

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That shit was straight <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Lineker bless.

I thought Linker cut him during the flurry, I think the blood came from a cut on the head. oh nvr it was the nose, gross<bball2>

it was coming right out of his nose. it initially starts pouring, but then explodes. shit was crazy

edit- obligatory <{JustBleed}>

Lol yeah and I came here because I knew a thread would be made.

That's my train of thought when watching fights "Yeah... that'll be on sherdog for sure"

That shit was EPIC!!!!

giphy.gif

Makes me think of Maia juicing Story's brains.

Something popped in there, he was bothered by it still though his entire post fight interview.

Wanted Lineker to choke him out so bad.

Another few seconds, and he would have. Sandhagen said he didn't even remember what happened, other than the guillotine being tight, and Lineker squeezing all the blood out of his nose. LMAO!!!

Am I the only one who caught sandhagen tapping really quick when it was first sunk in deep and when it wasn't stopped started trying to adjust?

Am I the only one who caught sandhagen tapping really quick when it was first sunk in deep and when it wasn't stopped started trying to adjust?

Yes sir, you are solo on this one.

Another few seconds, and he would have. Sandhagen said he didn't even remember what happened, other than the guillotine being tight, and Lineker squeezing all the blood out of his nose. LMAO!!!

Lineker clearly felt da tap

Even Sandhagen knew it. He mentioned it during the interview.

Back