Did any Sherdogger actually fought?

Here's my debut

Have some others but debut is my fondest for many reasons namely going in with an injured knee and shoulder that i was advised to pull out with but still managing to get the win but I sure had to work for it.

Shit dude, you’re tough as hell. Nice.

Wasn't much of a fight, but I dropped BJ Penn in a parking lot once. Does that count?

I fought UberTS once, and KO'd him. That's the reason why you don't see him anymore, he's scared of me

Fat Mexican 2.0

One pro fight. (Lots of ammy). Nearly 33 and suffered nerve damage all down my arm at the start of the camp for it, so first and last.

edit: The fight was in December and I’m already getting itchy feet.

Fairly certain sherdog has a top ten potential goat lurking around

<LatsRickStory>

Never any pro fights but I beat the shit out of and snapped this guys arm with an armbar on a beach in Brasil once. His name was Rocky, Ricky, Rick-somthing, I think.

Wont read 6 pages of that but I hope someone mentionned our bro Blake Bowman.
Ok it was 20 years ago and his record isnt perfect but dude was legit sherbro and made it to TUF 6.
GleefulAgonizingCygnet-max-1mb.gif

Fought 1 pro Muay Thai match in Thailand. Debut against a guy with 35 pro matches, and he broke my forearm on a bad block in the 1st. Still won with a knee in the clinch in the 3rd tho, god it was a ugly fight when I couldnt punch with my left. No mma unfortunately.

And guys, bjj tournaments, while more intense than regular rolling does not count as a "fight". This is known.

We have all fought to the death in the Kumite, none of this pansy refs and rounds garbage.

Lmao just take a look at any "what are you eating/drinking for tonight's event" threads. Sherdog is filled with a bunch of fat asses who eat Doritos for breakfast and Cheetos for lunch <Lmaoo>
not to mention drug addicts too,lol

I fought amateur boxing and kickboxing when i was in college and hold a decent 8-1 in boxing and 4-2 in kickboxing. I am 27 now and out of shape,last i fought was when i was 21. I want to fight a couple in 2021.

They have your Rosa fight on the Underground. Shows one of you missed weight and was 175 lbs vs 155 lbs.

Nice. Thanks for showing that to me. Weird, though, as we both weighed in a bit under 155. . . like anything resembling "official" matters when you're fighting outside in the rain. . .
Super uninteresting fact: he was awarded his purple belt in the ring after subbing me.
Super contentious fact: I swear I would have had him in a heel-hook if we weren't flopping around in the rain like oiled fish.

I won 2 amateur kickboxing fights but never a pro one and mma wasnt a thing then, it was PKA days.

And this bears repeating to avoid creating schadenfreude online or in real life:
Don't call your bjj matches "fights", especially when heading into a new mma gym....
I have a friend, and we both did bjj for years, but I had a handful of amateur mma fights as well. We both went to The Arena (San Diego) after I'd moved and met the owner/coaches. They asked if we had any fight experience (they were looking to build their amateur/mma team), and my friend confidently says "yeah, I've got had tons of fights" . . then they ask me, and I'm still cringing, and I sideways glance at my friend and say "I've had several amateur fights, and lots of bjj tournaments...but those don't count" and they both laugh and go "pfffft duh".-Not a good look.

Back