Did any of you ask your grandma to the prom?

Dude is gonna get some action...

<{clintugh}>

Didnt go to high school so nah.

I dropped out 8th grade I was an am toooooo cool for school.

<{walkerwhut}>

It would have been less embarrassing to go by himself

Prom night is not about family, that dude is weird.

Dude is gonna get some action...

<{clintugh}>
His name is in the paper, and so is the word "hero" because of the wheelchair... And it's in America.

"Kody" just guaranteed himself Pussy for the next 10 years.

His name is in the paper, and so is the word "hero" because of the wheelchair... And it's in America.

"Kody" just guaranteed himself Pussy for the next 10 years.

Kody with a k? In todays society this guys out there slaying pussy and stealing girlfriends.

Kody with a k? In todays society this guys out there slaying pussy and stealing girlfriends.
Imagine if Motley Crue were just starting out now... None of them would just any Pussy.

Sad times. Kody would rightfully have been bullied to suicide in my day.

Wasn't into BBW's that early in life.

Internet was a new phenomenon.

Imagine if Motley Crue were just starting out now... None of them would just any Pussy.

Sad times. Kody would rightfully have been bullied to suicide in my day.
They would be banned. They'd be as controversial as marilyn Manson in the late 90's.

I went to work and then after closing I got high with a co-worker while we listened to death metal in his car on prom night.

They would be banned. They'd be as controversial as marilyn Manson in the late 90's.
They wouldn't even get off the ground... Mobile phones would have brutalized their parties... The #metoo cocksuckers would have had them arrested... Pamela would probably end up with some rapper with tattooed eyelids.

We live in sad times.

Back