Did a football player put a Kimura on a fan?

steelers rule!!!! it looks like polamalu takes judo the way he tosses people sometimes.

Bubble Boy said:
The kimura:
5662483_320X240.jpg

BB, you the man!

he was espnw3d!!!!

getting kimura'd on sports center was his claim to fame

haha i saw that and got so jacked, i didn't think anyone would notice, that is awesome

Yup cool, you see him slide his hand through and grab his own wrist.

he might have picked that up from TUF....lol
bad technique
what happened to the pin???

The player who took down that man wasn't too smart in taking him down. He could've gotten sued big time. Even in spite of the fact that fan was drunk and had no business on the field, if he had gotten hurt even in the slightes he would have a very good case in court.

I know it sounds farfetched, but its very true.

Once saw a Rugby game where a argentine scrum half international, Augustine Pichot, put an RNC on an opposition player and forced him to tap. The other player was a front row player probably about 6' and 250lb who took a swing at Augustine. He ducked under took the man's back and pulled him to the ground where he locked in a perfect RNC with hooks in. Augustine was about 5'9" and probably weighed 180lb. The other guy tapped in panic instinctively and after a second or two Pichot released him. He didn't fuck with him again the whole match. The ball was still in play whilst this went on.

For those people who can not access the video for some reason it is now in pictures and multimedia forum also:

you don't kimura someone with their hand on their chest..... if it was anything, it'd have to be a wrist lock of sorts.

here's the vid

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=320184

kawlins i dont think someone would randomly put their hands on someone's arms in that position without knowing what they are doing. that's not really a natural way to grab someone after taking them down. all he would have had to do was slide the arm behind the guy and raise it a little to be a sub. nto to mention it was an unorthodox position to try to apply a sub on someone so it might not have been perfect. he obviously didn't want to hurt the guy either, just restrain him. this + some of the other info in this thread lead me to believe that it wasn't some kind of "wrist lock" :eek:

/not overly defensive. just .. nm

oh I agree he looks like he knows what he;s doing... but it can';t be a kimura because of where it's placed (in front)..... a wrist lock seems like the only thing he can get from there.... tradition TMA style!

Looks like a figure four grip not so much a kimura.

Almost like hes going for a bicep cutter, or figure four on the arm to set up for an armbar (i.e. Nog vs Sapp)

Ha footballer trying a kimura tell this pussy i will kick his ass!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back