Diaz will school McGregor

Diaz could prepare for a year and still get completely out classed, there is a couple of level's between their striking and I find it unlikely Diaz will be able to get it to the ground.

Short notice, no camp.

I really wouldn't advise putting money on Nate here
Camp or not, he had a fight just a few months ago, and Nate isn't a guy that gets fat and out of shape between fights. He also has way more experience than Conor. This no camp thing is probably the most exaggerated thing about this fight.

Camp or not, he had a fight just a few months ago, and Nate isn't a guy that gets fat and out of shape between fights. He also has way more experience than Conor. This no camp thing is probably the most exaggerated thing about this fight.
Fuck no!

Nate is taking a huge risk by agreeing to fight someone as good as Conor with absolutely no training camp.

Camps are important my friend ! It is all about fine-tuning conditioning & tactics, as well as building the muscle memory to react to the specific tendencies of your opponent. So Nate will likely be at a much worse all-around sharper since has not been training for a fight of some sort.
Nate himself insinuated on the ufc press conference that he had done zero sparring this month!

I could see it happening. Although I think Conor's movement and power will be too much for Nate.

Aldo had no chance in hell and somehow by the grace of god himself Nate Diaz will shock the world on 10 days notice?

I wonder who will be McGregor's 9th victim in a row at UFC 200.

I say Lawler since RDA went running.

I have a feeling this will be bumped March 5th.

Its meant only to be a fun fight, nothing is on the line here. Conor is moving up to 170 and hes never fought at that weight so who knows if he can perform? This is MMA Diaz has a chance to win will he who knows?

Fuck no!

Nate is taking a huge risk by agreeing to fight someone as good as Conor with absolutely no training camp.

Camps are important my friend ! It is all about fine-tuning conditioning & tactics, as well as building the muscle memory to react to the specific tendencies of your opponent. So Nate will likely be at a much worse all-around sharper since has not been training for a fight of some sort.
Nate himself insinuated on the ufc press conference that he had done zero sparring this month!
You've never seen Nate or Nick fight.

I'm curious to see how Conor reacts if he realizes that he can't hurt or intimidate Nate.

Me too. I don't know if Diaz's length will negate much of Conor's game. If so, it will be interesting to see how Conor adjust/reacts.

Of course, intimidation will not be a factor.

I honestly hope Diaz wins. No lie I'm a big Diaz bros fan and it would literally crash Sherdog. Nothing against Conor, he is a great fighter although his smack talk is getting old but seeing one of the Diaz boys bash hammer the UFC's cash cow (like Holly did to Rousey) would be very entertaining.

Has Conor ever fought 5 rounds? He did 3 against Holloway and looked relatively fresh but 5 is a different story. Nate looked rough in his fight with RDA but considering RDA is a monster and Nate came into that fight overweight and injured it makes sense. For this fight his cardio should be superior to Conor's but I guess we will see.

conor-mcgregor-max-holloway-660x330.png

The last bigger opponent that didn't get KO'ed.... and Max totally fucked up Conor's knee.
lmao rewatch the fight you bum, max didn't fuck up shit, conor did it to himself

Diaz could prepare for a year and still get completely out classed, there is a couple of level's between their striking and I find it unlikely Diaz will be able to get it to the ground.
How many Diaz fights must it take for you to realize how effective their style is?

The discrepancy on the feet is massive. Conor is going to maul Nate.
Nate has never been outstriked. Only knockouts were against good grapplers, which Connor is not.

has more experience in losing.

Back