Hedgefund
Banned
Reaction score
Calling it here first:
Height and Reach Advantage
Superior on the ground
Same/Better Cardio
Boxing is on par
Conor will mentally break in the cage, when his pressure counter punch/kick style wont work, he is dead in the water if this goes to the ground

No, I have nothing against Conor and enjoy his fights alot. Just have this feeling in my gut, im probably going to bet.

Hope you're right TS, but with a week to prepare, it's one hell of a longshot.

On the feet I think Conor can pick apart Nate just due to his movement and Nate's lack thereof. On the ground though it would be all Diaz.

I could see it happening.

The Diaz bros have good boxing. They spar regularly with world champions and olympic gold medalists. They rarely if ever get outboxed (Conor's primary weapon).

hahahaha Nate wont be able to touch him

The discrepancy on the feet is massive. Conor is going to maul Nate.

Diaz may win. but "school" him?....lets not get carried away.

Calling it here first:
Height and Reach Advantage
Superior on the ground
Same/Better Cardio
Boxing is on par
Conor will mentally break in the cage, when his pressure counter punch/kick style wont work, he is dead in the water if this goes to the ground

No, I have nothing against Conor and enjoy his fights alot. Just have this feeling in my gut, im probably going to bet.

Account bet?

I am going to agree here. I think Nate is going to get a sub this fight. I think Connor will have a tough time standing with Nate, and I don't think he will be able to keep it standing.

The Diaz bros. don't gas...

I'm gonna order this shirt.

UqQd8aN.png

This is going to be a moment in history ladies and gentlemen. Nate is going to rise to the occasion and shake up the world.

I'm curious to see how Conor reacts if he realizes that he can't hurt or intimidate Nate.

Back