Diaz will beat Lawler decisively and then face Usman

it will absolutely happen if he wins. Diaz is too old and UFC would be dumb not to milk him one last time
You say it yourself, Diaz is too old. UFC isn't giving a title shot to someone who can't make WW.

Diaz needs to win so Masvidal can call him out. That'll be the first time Nick aims to avenge a Nate loss. Nick's the only one that can whine so much about it that Masvidal will be conned into putting the BMF belt on the line.

Every other thread is “_______will win and make it look easy”. I do t understand how ppl can be so confident of something that we know so little about.

Every other thread is “_______will win and make it look easy”. I do t understand how ppl can be so confident of something that we know so little about.

They're not. They're just throwing it out there and if it happens they'll bump it for sherdog cred. God bless em

I'm super hyped for Diaz returning, but why would anybody want to see him in there against Usman? Or any of the top WW or MWs?

Let him fight out what ever remains on his contract against older non-wrestlers who will be willing to throw down with him for entertaining fights, as that is what he can gives us at this stage.

Back