Diaz will beat Lawler decisively and then face Usman

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
I think Lawler has too many miles on him and the size advantage Diaz will have in this fight will be too much. I think Diaz obliterates Lawler. People shouldn’t take too much from the Diaz shadow boxing gifs. He is fresh, has been doing triathlons, and people forget what a volume striker he was. Hobbie is not the same fighter he was 7 or 8 years ago, neither is Diaz obviously, but I still think he comes in fresh

and then Diaz will become the guy everyone and his mother calls out. UFC will have no choice other than to milk him in one last big fight. Usman will face Diaz for the title early next year and absolutely bludgeon him into retirement

Lol Diaz is gonna get destroyed in like 30 seconds

200.gif

Not that the worst cherry picking champ in UFC history won’t push for it. But, good luck with all of that.

Will Dana gets a boner for McGregor and the Diaz Brothers so I dont doubt it.

They probably would give him the title shot lol.

I actually got money on Diaz for this one; the style match up has always favored him. And even if he is a shell of him former self, which he likely is, Robbie is a shell of his former self too, so that factor should even out.

I think Lawler has too many miles on him and the size advantage Diaz will have in this fight will be too much. I think Diaz obliterates Lawler. People shouldn’t take too much from the Diaz shadow boxing gifs. He is fresh, has been doing triathlons, and people forget what a volume striker he was. Hobbie is not the same fighter he was 7 or 8 years ago, neither is Diaz obviously, but I still think he comes in fresh

and then Diaz will become the guy everyone and his mother calls out. UFC will have no choice other than to milk him in one last big fight. Usman will face Diaz for the title early next year and absolutely bludgeon him into retirement
How would beating Lawler set him up for a titleshot dude

Diaz may beat Lawler, too many unknowns to be sure in my opinion. But what a legitimacy killer it would be to give him a title fight for beating a washed up Lawler in a different weight class after a 6 year period of inactivity with a losing streak prior. But seeing how the UFC operates nowadays, seems entirely plausible.

How would beating Lawler set him up for a titleshot dude

you really asking that with the way the UFC is?? Conor can lose another 3 fights in a row, win one, and get a title shot

name value

people are forgetting that for the last few years all the champs have been calling out Diaz

not really

I could give a shit either way

I just really believe he beats Lawler and that will be enough for UFC to give him a title shot. You don’t think?
No, you meant to say you COULDN’T give a shit. And after that interview yesterday and Nick blowing off media day. I just don’t see the UFC hinging a ppv on Diaz as the ME.

Would be epic but there's no evidence that it will happen.
Diaz does not look good IMHO.
My bet is its going to be a single fight and he will disappear again.

it will absolutely happen if he wins. Diaz is too old and UFC would be dumb not to milk him one last time
To be honest I think a fight between Nick and Masvidal would make way more money than Nick vs Usman. So I think he'll be fighting Masvidal next if he wins and maybe even if he loses and looks good.

He’d be in position to call out Usman or Izzy or anyone he wants right?

I dont think so

Back