Diaz was just suspended for 5 years and now this!

I remember troll threads use to be funny now they are just cringeworthy.

Now he gets the biggest pay day of his life in 2 weeks against McGregor. So crazy how the tables can turn. And also the fact that Diaz's last fight was against Anderson who walks around at 220 and now he's fighting against a guy who just fought at 145. Like McGregor and Diaz just said at the press conference I guess weight doesn't matter anymore. Props to both guys. Reminds me of the days when Fedor, Wanderlei, Saku, and Hendo fought.
image.jpg

cringeworthy troll attempt.... especially when you know this guy's a loser trying to post as a girl to get attention

Now he gets the biggest pay day of his life in 2 weeks against McGregor. So crazy how the tables can turn. And also the fact that Diaz's last fight was against Anderson who walks around at 220 and now he's fighting against a guy who just fought at 145. Like McGregor and Diaz just said at the press conference I guess weight doesn't matter anymore. Props to both guys. Reminds me of the days when Fedor, Wanderlei, Saku, and Hendo fought.

I feel a connection between us. Would you like to go out to KFC with me some time (and by KFC, I mean the dumpster in the alley behind the place)?

I remember my first time sherdogging

if you're trolling about how people used to used to act like they were the same fighter and use examples from ones fight to justify fight predictions related to the other brother, then nice job, that sht was hilarious in the past

Fair attempt at trolling. Not great though

sad thing is plenty of morons seem to think this is nick diaz lol

I believe you're 100% wrong.

99.99% of Sherdog knows that there are 2 Diaz bros.

Your giving these 10 year olds on Sherdog too much credit . I've seen numerous times people not knowing that Nate even existed .

Back