Diaz vs Masvidal II

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While we wait whether Conor 2.0 takes on Usman first or cuts down to write the wrong against Khabib in the most anticipated rematch in the history, There is another rematch fans demand to see and thats Nate Diaz vs Masvidal Part 2 with the BMF belt on the line but this time with actual qualified doctors not some feint heart part timers.

Winner of this could face Conor 2.0 at 170 setting up a mega fight that would sell 2 million PPVs easily.
At the end of 2020 Conor 2.0 could be 155, 170 and BMF Champion.

While we wait whether Conor 2.0 takes on Usman first or cuts down to write the wrong against Khabib in the most anticipated rematch in the history, There is another rematch fans demand to see and thats Nate Diaz vs Masvidal Part 2 with the BMF belt on the line but this time with actual qualified doctors not some feint heart part timers.

Winner of this could face Conor 2.0 at 170 setting up a mega fight that would sell 2 million PPVs easily.

Masvidal opened the door to this kind of thinking with his post fight interview.

Other than that even as a nate fan I totally disagree with you

Dood!

Diaz vs Mas 2
Diaz vs Lawler 2
Conor vs Siver 2
ALL ON THE SAME CARD

Conor wasnt at his best everyone knows that and fans deserve to see what will happen when he is
Lol hilarious. With that logic I can say Dennis Siver wasn’t at his best and I want to see the rematch with Conor..

I wish we got 2 more rds since Diaz was doing a lot better in rd 3 than he was the first 2 but I don't think there needs to be a rematch. Have a rematch just to see if Nate is able to survive to see rds 4 and 5 and whether or not Jorge would be tired? Kind of dumb imo

Why not just make conor vs cm punk for all the belts at one time at 170....just think why cut weight it’ll eliminate that and it even solves the problem of weight gain! Why bulk up to get the heavy weight belt when you can just fight at 170! Hell since it’s cm punk so we can throw in all the wwe titles too! Conor divas champ 2020!!!

After that we can call conor the super bowl champ, I mean why train for a sport when you can do a completely different sport right! And then he can go to ballerina finals and take that title too! I mean he can amazing lift with a balloon foot! Conor ballerina champ 2020!!!!

<Bottle.gif>

mcg gonna stunn kebab with shoulder strikes and then finish him

Lol hilarious. With that logic I can say Dennis Siver wasn’t at his best and I want to see the rematch with Conor..

You have to delete this post immediately. Don’t give Dana or Conor any ideas.

Back