Diaz vs Lawler will be underwhelming

Something real fishy about trying to move it to 185 last minute.

I’m a huge fan of both and would rather they not fight but I think they’re kinda leaving Robbie in the wind which is disrespectful

Dude to his opponents? Fuck off you dumb ass! Nick doesn't the last three rounds against Condit standing there not doing anything. Well, until the end of the 5th when he got Condit down and was reversed right away

Against GSP he literally crawled away from the fight and didn't even attack off his back. Just went into defensive mode.

And Silva? Nick the aggressive pressure fighter turned into Nick the cautious counter striker. Hell, he even turned his back and ran from Silva in the 5th round

His brother would have lost the fights too, but at least Nate goes out swinging. Nick just gives up and does nothing but defense when he is outmatched
I dont even know where to start you have so many flaws in your post. I'll spare the words and tell u lmao at Nate goes out swinging over Nick. I love both ( and Lawler) but Nick doesnt run from anyone. Nate's antics followed Nick's footsteps and he is a shadow of his older brother. Not sure how Nick will look with the long layoff but he isnt just gonna lay down. I guarantee that.

You’re emotionally invested in an exciting fighter you must hate on a fighting forum.
you can say you thought those guys won off scoring more shots. Gsp win by strictly control. Control time. Nick landed the best shots of the fight and hurt him. Stuffed most of his takedowns as the fight progressed and one of the few fights nick wasn’t bleeding as generally he’s bleeding on the ring walk.

inhave no problem with the winner. Condit abandoned everything he has ever done and didn’t engage and landed some light leg kicks. There is no winner in a fight like that. But nick should have got the call.

same as the Silva fight. Anderson just came off of Losing a title pumped up on steroids. And it was a close fight.

he’s never been outclassed in any fight. You can say Jeremy Jackson fight but nick was a teenager.

generally when you fight one of the greatest strikers of all time. And You walk forward. Taunt can’t get him to do any thing. For the majority of mins of the fight. You have to do something else.
Anderson is the bigger stronger faster guy with more power. Had nothing but respect for nick before during and especially after the fight.

I don’t even have a problem
With Silva winning that fight. Steroids or not. I thought nick won.

mma In a cage is a tricky thing. It’s an octagon and it’s massive. You can t cut it off. If a guy doesn’t want to engage. You can’t do a lot.
A ring with 4 corners you can cut it off.

a guy like Dominic Cruz realized this and his attributes. And can just move move move. It’s impossible to do that to a guy in an octagon and even in a ring. Where you can cut it off much much easier.

I’m fans of all guys mentioned. I’ve never seen nick outclassed but more importantly every fight he’s had is interesting due to his style. And as a fan. I don’t care about wins or losses. I only watch to be entertained and these guys fit the criteria.

saying Diaz hasn’t won a fight in x amount of years may be technically true. But it’s not indicative of the fighter he was or hopefully still is.

he fought 3 of the goats. Bj. Anderson and gsp. And condit who was a killer at the time as well.

all of those guys have extremely high praise as nick as a fighter.

you don’t. But I respect your opinion on his skills a lot more than those guys.
This guy gets it, 613. Saved me a lot of time and energy from your ridiculous post.

I’m counting on it. But nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

It will be amazing :) :)
50da0aad91be9de6a9650203ae627d4a.gif
What show is this? Looks kino

If they both have good camps, which is tougher as you get older, should be a good fight.

I’m a huge fan of both and would rather they not fight but I think they’re kinda leaving Robbie in the wind which is disrespectful

If you are not fighting for your rights 24/7 and sticking up for yourself you will keep getting fucked over.

The more I think about it the more I think Diaz's confidence and chin will be the key factor in this fight. I think Nick may Take some heavy shot's in the beginning but his chin will hold together and Nick will piece him up. I am pulling for Robbie though.

Nick getting ko'd here unfortunately. All the haters will say he has always sucked... feels bad man.

I don't really CARE if it's a shit show.... we're going to the bar we watched the original 2004 fight in 17 years ago with some friends I haven't seen in years. No kids, no time frame, a pre-arranged driver, and a nice friendly wager made before the 185/nick comments came out -- truly just some oldschool shit for some old friends. I don't even think we care much about who wins, it's all for funs.

it will be a war. won't be surprised if someone is finished again.

Won't be terrible, like Ngannou vs Lewis (hard to top that). But there's no reason to think it will be anything like the first one.

Diaz lost his last 3 fights, didn't fight for 6 years. God knows how he's gonna look in there (probably not so good). Lawler lost a few steps, is on 4 fight losing streak (getting dominated in last 2).

The only reason this fight has hype behind it is because the first fight was good, and people like their personalities/fighting styles. But they are long out of their primes.

Don't get the hype.

The fact that its at 185 and 5 rounds long might help it a bit. But still, won't be as good as advertised.

yeah I’ve considered all of this. I’m not getting my hopes up. But I still have some hope. Robbie is still violent. Diaz is still stubborn. I agree that it might be a slop fest. But I still have some hope that it will be good.

Nah.. I think these guys will try to prove a point and over 5 rounds we will have some violent moments.

Not denying that there’s a strong chance that the fight is a dud but let’s be real now, the only reason people are tuning in is for Nick. So regardless, unless Nick gets starched and brutally concussed then I can’t see the moment disappointing. The crowd and energy is going to make the experience, walk out and introductions something special.

Again, people can hate on the Diaz brothers all the want, but the guys are icons in this sport. Dana is lucky to have Nick on this card because without him, the card just wouldn’t have nearly the hype it has now.

Back